Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never Again

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:50 AM
  • 9 Replies

I bought my hubby tickets to a hockey game for his birthday in October the game was saturday night. I bought him 7 tickets so we went with a group of friends. Where the arena is there is a bunch of bars / clubs. After much promising of yummy food and whatever I wanted on sunday I gave in and went to the clubs with them. Lets just say being the only pregnant chick in a club is the most embarrassing thing ever whats even more embarrassing is getting kicked out because I past out in the booth and the bouncers said I was to drunk to be there lol.  My husband owes me big time next time Im staying home lol.

pregnancy

Sick of the Drama in other Pregnancy groups ??  Join Me at Pregnancy Support- NO DRAMA

http://www.cafemom.com/group/94049

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
robe739
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:55 AM

LOL!  Sorry, but you getting kicked out is funny!  The Friday after Thanksgiving my hubby & I & a couple that we are good friends with went to a pool hall.  Turns out that after 9:00pm it turns into Latina night & there were about 100 barely dressed Latinas running around looking for a nice white boy to take home.  OF COURSE, my hubby takes the bait & LOVES the attention!  (freekin perv)  LOL!  So, (because I was too tired & uncompfortable to dance) He spent THE ENTIRE night on the dance floor with Skanky McDanceAlot & COMPLETELY ignores me!  UGH!  The next morning he learned VERY QUICKLY "what NOT to do" when your wife is pregnant!  LMAO!  NEVER AGAIN will I be the designated driver when i'm pregnant!  LOL!

pregnancy due date
summerbreeze30
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:05 AM

I remember that with my last pregnancy 10 years ago. I was much younger and so were all of our friends. THANK GOD...I don't have to deal with that anymore. My husbands idea of a crazy night is having a few drinks and hot wings!!! lol for the reply with the dancing husband, you are much stronger than I!!! I would have grabbed him by the back of his hair and said lets go.

rubygirllv
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:11 AM

Well I can't say anything like that. The 1st pregnancy my hubby and I went out very rarely. This pregnancy I haven't gotten to get out at all. I don't know if I'm happy about that or not. I'm sorry you passed out. I know how that feels. But I agree he does owe you. LOL.

haleyleedy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:13 AM

We rarley go out I bough t the tickets for him and his friends I wanted to stay home but he begged me to go.

Quoting rubygirllv:

Well I can't say anything like that. The 1st pregnancy my hubby and I went out very rarely. This pregnancy I haven't gotten to get out at all. I don't know if I'm happy about that or not. I'm sorry you passed out. I know how that feels. But I agree he does owe you. LOL.

pregnancy

Sick of the Drama in other Pregnancy groups ??  Join Me at Pregnancy Support- NO DRAMA

http://www.cafemom.com/group/94049

BooBear81
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:15 AM

I think you are wonderful for going... I am sorry that it wasn't so much fun for you...

My DH is a DJ... and now that I am showing I get to stay in the hotel and wait for him to get back in the AM... SUCKS- but I refuse to stay home by myeslf.

jonezy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:17 AM

he definitely owes you!!  its so sad that we can be bribed by food lol!

robe739
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:17 AM

I considered making a big scene, but I figured he'd respond more to my anger the next day when he was sober.  It worked, cause I was so mad the next day that I made him cry, cause he felt so bad about how he made me feel!  LOL!  I think he thought I was going to leave him!  I'm not usually the "jealous" type & him dancing with someone else doesn't bother me, but when i'm pregnant & uncomfortable & hormonal & tired, it is the LAST thing that I want to sit & watch for 4 hours straight! 

Quoting summerbreeze30:

I remember that with my last pregnancy 10 years ago. I was much younger and so were all of our friends. THANK GOD...I don't have to deal with that anymore. My husbands idea of a crazy night is having a few drinks and hot wings!!! lol for the reply with the dancing husband, you are much stronger than I!!! I would have grabbed him by the back of his hair and said lets go.

Denvermom2b3909
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM

That is hilarious!  I had my first "never again" moment a few months ago.  It was the first night that I wasn't nauseous and vomiting finally so I decided to go to a bar with my hubby and some of his friends.  I basically became a coat check, purse watcher and DD.  I also realized how annoying people can be when they are drunk and I am not.  I decided to not ever do that again, but then Halloween I had my second "never again."  I spent the entire night sitting inside (becuase I didn't want to be outside with all of the cigarette smoke) with their beautiful dog who happened to have the worst dog farts ever!  I find myself being lured again into what I expect will be another "Never again night."  The place is called "The Electric Cowboy"...need I say more? 

I hear you about making the hubby cry.  I managed to make my completely un-emotional husband fall apart earlier in my pregnancy after a night that he went out, stayed out later than he was supposed to, woke me up when he got home and then I couldn't get back to sleep.  I felt horrible that I made him cry, but I was so pissed that he had gotten to go out and drink AND get a good night's sleep that I just snapped! 

usmc1171
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:40 AM

That is funny and horrible! But I would have payed good money to see the look on the bouncers face when he saw a preggo passed out! What does he get a lot of drunk pregnant women! lol

too funny!

Military MOM???? Come check out my group , speak your mind, feel free to talk with other military Mommies!http://www.cafemom.com/group/90516/

Are you a young SAHM???? Here is the gorup for you http://www.cafemom.com/group/91256

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)