Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stress (updated)

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:39 AM
  • 0 Replies

Just wondering how everyone deals with stress while pg? I'm omost 14 weeks pg with twins!!! And I'm so stressed right now, i cry over every little thing. I normally dont cry like this. My in-laws are driving me crazy, my one brother-in-law is living with us at the moment. who knows for how long. We just moved the week before thanksgiving into a 3 bedroom house, cause we knew we'd need the room. My youngest son (10 years) lived with us, my step son (6) is here every other weekend. And now my brother-in-law (28) is here and every other weekend his 8 year old son is here. The rules was when he moved in, NO babysitting!! and NO stress from his wife (we thought soon to be ex) well the day after he moved in, he quite his job!! so now we're having to feed him and his son. When his son is here, first thing in the mornings he looks at me and says "what's for breakfast?" I cook dinner everynight for all of us. I feel like I'm getting taken advantage of. Money is really tight right now, it's hard enough feeding us three and my step son when he's here. now we're feeding two more. I'm sick of cleaning up messes. I'm tired of going to get something to drink or eat, and it's not there. Over the weekend, my parents came to visit. They live 8 hrs away, he was here with his son, plus my parents, my oldest son came with them, then me, my youngest and my hubby. we had pizza saturday night and when i fixed pop for everyone, i gave everyone a small cup, so there would be enought to go around, well my brother-in-law walks into the kitchen and gets the biggest cup we have and gets his own!! my parents are the ones whho bought dinner and the pop!!! i'm so sick of it. and my hubby wonders why i'm moody!!! i've tired to talk to my hubby and i'm not getting anywhere!!!

(update) well atleast the kids will get to have xmas. my ex is sending the money he owes us, but we'll have to go xmas eve to get them stuff. my hubby tells me, that we should get his brother and his nephew something also. (last year we bought for his family, this year we was buying for my family) I can see buying for his nephew, but not his brother. He leaves here rent free and we feed him!!! I realize that it's the season for giving, but havent we gave enough? I'd be happy to with just counting down the days till he moves out, but who knows when that'll be.

WITH TWINS!!!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)