Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Low Sugar?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:36 PM
  • 0 Replies

Wow this morning I woke up at 530am and felt like I was going to drop on the floor, I was able to come down and eat ham and cheese sandwich 5 cookies and drink some milk and my sugar was ok 2hr after. I didn't even bother to check it right away I didn't have time. It was scary!!!!! So it was 123 2 hr after. I have been at 76 before in the am and I know it was lower that that, I felt shaking for a little while longer after eating and my tummy got real upset; have never had too low, I ate dinner at 6pm (shrimp alfredo) and nothing later cause I had and still have a severe tooth ache. I can't go to bed without eating around 9-10pm. I will be begging I think for baby at my friday appt. I cant keep up with the severe tooth pains and need to deliver to have the extractions as well as the sugar if its going to be a problem. I am almost 38 weeks and since my 6 year old I have never passed 38 weeks.

The tooth pain is so bad its insane, I tried today to see the dentist and I have to wait till tomorrow walk in hours at 830 am to see if I can get any relief being 9 months preggo, watch all the pain and stuff throw me in labor.

Anyone know if tylenol is ok with having bp high at times at check ups? I left a message for my doctor to see if I can take some. My last appt Friday it was only 140/90 but I don't want it to go high cause of tylenol.

PLEASE SEND LABOR DUST MY WAY!! Last NST was ok!

Thanks!

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)