Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NST today

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:10 PM
  • 6 Replies

So just got back from another NST.... everything is still ok with Sam, he's warm and cozy.... and stubborn like his father! lol

I am 40 weeks, 4 days today, and have another one scheduled on Thursday if I havent popped by then!

OH!!!! and I was only hooked up for 20 minutes, but I had 2 contractions that the monitor picked up, but I didnt even feel them! That was kinda exciting cuz that means the ones that I HAVE been feeling have been pretty good ones! =)

send me labor dust, prayers, or whatever it is you ladies to do to make babies come out! =)

Sam is still in hiding!
His reservation in Hotel Uterus expired
Thursday, December 11th!
Please come out so Mommy and Daddy can meet you!
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nicole4ray
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:13 PM

Sending lots of labor dust! I can't imagine, I had my daughter at 38 1/2 weeks. So I don't even know what 40 weeks feels like. I hope he comes out soon!

McRiene
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:18 PM

gezzummm Sam!!! I mean you're wearing out your welcolme.. LOL! Poor Diana You might need to start charging that boy rent!!! I am glad to hear he isn't stressed out. And your taking it all soo well!!! You shoulda told the nurses good I'm glad he's not stressed out, now lets hook me up and see how stressed I am! :) Kudos to you for staying positive!! Read the Labor cookies post and get the recipe for them. The OP said she's been having contractions since she ate them. She's going to update again after her 4:30 Ob check! I look at it this way, even if they don't jump start labor.. you get to eat cookies right? Nothing wrong with that!! Here's some labor dust and I'll be saying some prayers for ya! --Shari in the "big easy"

baby dustpraying

PregoDiana
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:20 PM
hehehehe! seriously! But I might go take al look at those cookies! Im home and bored, so it wouldnt hurt like you said! =) Ive given up on all induction attempts, but cookies sound good!
Quoting McRiene:

gezzummm Sam!!! I mean you're wearing out your welcolme.. LOL! Poor Diana You might need to start charging that boy rent!!! I am glad to hear he isn't stressed out. And your taking it all soo well!!! You shoulda told the nurses good I'm glad he's not stressed out, now lets hook me up and see how stressed I am! :) Kudos to you for staying positive!! Read the Labor cookies post and get the recipe for them. The OP said she's been having contractions since she ate them. She's going to update again after her 4:30 Ob check! I look at it this way, even if they don't jump start labor.. you get to eat cookies right? Nothing wrong with that!! Here's some labor dust and I'll be saying some prayers for ya! --Shari in the "big easy"

baby dustpraying

McRiene
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:14 PM

Are the cookies in the oven !??!?! lmao!

Necie72
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:28 PM

LABOR DUST!!!!

PregoDiana
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:39 PM
They're OUT of the oven! lol! I just posted pics! go look! yummy!
Quoting McRiene:

Are the cookies in the oven !??!?! lmao!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)