Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:22 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok so i am due at the end of february and was wondering when the best time to put together my hospital bag would be and some suggestions as to what to put in it.  I dont want to pack too early but i also dont want to be screwed if i go in really early either.  so what did you ladies do?

pregnancy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AandCsmomBrandy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:26 PM

I'm due 2/23 and I plan on packing mine right after the new year.

Chocolate-LEO
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:27 PM

Well this is my first baby, so im not really sure but I plan on putting mines together at the end of February since Im due at the end of March

pregnancy
funmomof2
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:29 PM

I would say 4 to 5 weeks before your due date.  I went into labor 3 weeks before my due date and I was glad my bag was packed.

Kelley

busy momexpecting girl

SaturnsMom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:29 PM

LOL Your due the same day as me!!

I already packed my bag just in case.  I got all new stuff like toothbrush and stuff so I would still have my regular stuff here at the house to use til then.  Then just packed up some extra pajamas I have + 1 outfit to where home and babies stuff.

BF is in charge of packing and I asked him to please not wait til I go into labor to do it.

Quoting AandCsmomBrandy:

I'm due 2/23 and I plan on packing mine right after the new year.

yelhsals21
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:30 PM

I'm packing mine at 36 weeks.  I'm also due in Feb.  What you need...change of clothes, couple outfits for baby, socks, couple diapers, something to entertain yourself if you like.  I go to a birtch center so I also have to take snacks. 

Ladies with boys join my group "Mommies with boys"    http://www.cafemom.com/group/ashleysboygroup

expecting boy

Passionwitakiss
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:00 PM

I am 35 weeks pregnant now and I started packing mine and baby's hospital bag when I was 33 weeks.  So far I have a diaper bag for her that has 2 onsies, a going home outfit, newborn diapers (most hospitals provide cheap diapers...no thanks), wipes, baby powder, and a pacifier.  My bag...which I am still packing, will contain, by the time I am done packing it, sweats and t-shirts, nursing pads and bras, pantyliners, several pair of underwear, brush, hairbands, travel size soaps and shampoos,books or magazines, small snacks like crackers, toothpaste, tooth brush, deoderant, slippers, robe, and nightgown (I'm not too big on wearing the hospital gowns any more than I have to), list of phone numbers, insurance information, and my digital camera with a few extra batteries.  Sounds like a lot, but it really isn't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)