Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about spotting

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:22 PM
  • 3 Replies

Okay heres a quick one for you all.  Im about 10weeks pregnant, 10wks 2days to be precies.  This is the second time I spotted.  I spotted once around 6 weeks-just barely a spot, and again today.  Im panicking because I had a miscarriage 5months ago.  I have had two healthy pregnancies-no spotting, never had a miscarriage before this last one, never has morning sickness or dizziness, cramping (which dr said is normal the more times you get pregnant).   I have a dr appt on wednesday (now it cant seem to come fast enough) and Im in another country-not like in the US, where you can ask a nurse at anytime...here they tell you-just wait a see!!! Plus ive been super active lately...I cant seem to clean enough-almost like nesting-but its more because hubby is on my last nerve and I dont want to fight so I clean to clear my mind (wierd for me-i usually argue).  Anyway....LONG STORY FINALLY COMING TO A CLOSE...have any of your spotted during your pregnancies?  Should I be worried?

-Salam-

AzIzAzIzA

*If you don't stand for something, then you will fall for anything*

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
doulala
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:24 PM

I did with my second baby, not my first, though.   And I did recently (trying to find out if I am preggo or not now).

Have you had intercourse or a vaginal exam anytime recently?

If you are in pain then go to the hospital, if not, you can wait it out. 

• We have a secret in our culture, and it's not that birth is painful. It's that women are strong.                                                                      ~Harm
  • Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.                                                                       ~Einstein
  • To know the way ahead, ask those coming back.  ~Chinese proverb

AzIzAzIzA
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:44 PM

Thx for the reply....honestly no intercourse (we are not talking-so that aint happening-lol) and no exams since my last appointment.  No pains, and so far-again just one spot...Ive been obsessively checking and nothing since.  My mother keeps saying it means its a boy-but again, didnt spot with my son (thats more of an old wives tale).  But thx again!! 

doulala
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:50 PM

Yah, an old wives' tale, for sure.   ;-)

Good luck!!

Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.

~Barbara Katz Rothma

When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change. -Mongan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)