Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Evaporation Lines PIOG

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

Did yall have evap lines when you took tests??  I have been TTC for awhile and never once had a evap line on a test even after it was hours or days old.  Now I've taken a Dollar Store test and a First Responce Early Result and both and lines SOOOO faint that I could barley see them unless I help it just right and really focused.  I'm only at 8 DPO so it could just be early positives I found out with my daughter I was pregnant at just 2 weeks and confirmed with a sono. 

Trying not to get my hopes up...but I've never seen these and on TWO tests in a row.......

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
McDonaldlnc
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:56 PM

bump

McDonaldlnc
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:59 PM

hmmmm

pamelam20
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:00 PM

I have never had any evap lines and I don't know anyone who really has :)

stephiepattie
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:04 PM

I had some...but I was also pregnant the test just lied to me a month early :) Take a digital...there's no doubt with them!

momytobex4
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:59 PM

I am pregnant with my 6th pregnancy but only 4th baby. I have taken alot of pregnancy tests. me and my hubby have had scares when we werent trying to get pregnant and there was one month when i took a test and there was an evap line. That is the only one that i have seen in 8 years. So the possibility of it being on two different tests is very unlikely. I would say that you are pregnant. But like another post said try a digital.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)