Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't see pee.....

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:30 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok this pregnancy has been weird for me so far. My other pregnancy was nothing like this one. This time I get moody and pissy with people at the drop of a hat, I want to puke constantly, I pee all the time, and I could sleep for a week!

Also I have developed a couple weird things that make me want to throw up as soon as I encounter them. Aside from the normal smells making me want to hurl I have all of a sudden become intolerant to the sight of pee. My husband and I have a bad habit of going to the potty at night and not flushing until the morning because we don't want to wake up our son. But I can't handle it anymore because the mere sight off pee sends my stomach reeling into nauseating spasms.... I can't take my son to the potty anymore because I have to flush the potty when he gets done plus I also have to  avoid looking in to the potty when I turn around to flush after I am done....

Has anyone else experienced anything where just the sight of it makes you want to puke? I think it is kind of amusing but all in all very annoying.

pregnancy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
conradsgirl5
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:36 PM

I know what you mean about the pee except its the smell for me. I can't stand it!!

Girlymommy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:37 PM

I am the same way with drool and spit. I am almost 19 weeks and it still makes me want to throw up!

RustedRalncoat
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:42 PM

OMG that doesn't bother me but I work at a day care center and as we all know its cold season and these kids have the nastiest noses in the world. They will sneeze and two huge thick strings of yellowy green snot will be hanging down their face and instead of getting a tissue they run up to me and ask if they can go get one. I about hurl on their faces everytime they do it. I almost puked just writing about it. KIDS ARE NASTY!!!!!

Quoting Girlymommy:

I am the same way with drool and spit. I am almost 19 weeks and it still makes me want to throw up!

787BabyMom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:11 PM

I had a similar problem with the color red on TV.  I found it sickening.  No clue why.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)