Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My hormones are making me sooo sad :(

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:00 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks and my friend just came and picked up my furbabies! :( I thought I would enjoy the break from them but I miss them already (they've been gone for about 10 minutes). One dog is my DH's and the other is mine and my dog didn't want to go....she had to carry him cuz he wouldn't walk on his leash out the door!! If I can't handle this how in the world will I be able to leave my baby with anyone?????

This is my baby dog....Little Joe. He's only 4 months old.

And this is DH's dog...Gizmo.

Ugh!! Stupid hormones...they're only dogs...right??

crying

I feel stupid.......

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Beth83291
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:04 PM

Aww not stupid at all! I swear i was starting to tear up over a stupid christmas song the other day.. LOL How dumb.. And it wasn't even a really sad one!

lovinlife0607
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:06 PM

awww.. I understand!  I use to have to leave my dog with my mom when we went out of town and he couldn't join us.  So sad!  As far as the baby... that's why I work from home.  The hormones... I know what you mean.  I was watching The Santa Clause with my DD earlier today and cried through pretty much the whole thing!!  I swear my DD thought I was going crazy because she kept asking me if I was okay and I felt horrible for crying during a santa movie. lol

Mommy of 2 beautilful  little girls and a baby due in May 2009! 

pregnant

Building my business from home with the BEST company out there!  Earn extra income, replace an income or just save tons of money and gain a better health with your everyday products!  http://www.enhancinglivesfromhome.com

lovinlife0607
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:07 PM

I've been doing that too!  I swear I cry over EVERYTHING and my husband thinks it's funny!  He's so mean... sometimes. ;-p

Quoting Beth83291:

Aww not stupid at all! I swear i was starting to tear up over a stupid christmas song the other day.. LOL How dumb.. And it wasn't even a really sad one!

Mommy of 2 beautilful  little girls and a baby due in May 2009! 

pregnant

Building my business from home with the BEST company out there!  Earn extra income, replace an income or just save tons of money and gain a better health with your everyday products!  http://www.enhancinglivesfromhome.com

conradsgirl5
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:15 PM

I am SO glad I'm not alone with this!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)