Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you like your boobs just sitting on your stomach

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:21 AM
  • 7 Replies

so annoying, isint it?

and when i sit down my belly sits in my lap, so i got my belly in my lap and my boobs on my stomach, nice, and i am not even 7 months. i am about 2 weeks from being 7 months, i just dont remember all this with my first pregnancy which was only 3 years ago. but still, i am so much bigger this time around. i have a feeling i am going to have this baby earlier,

we will see.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rellybelly
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:25 AM

ya, especially since this is the first time in my life i have ever had boobs, so i feel like a sexy bitch

hunters_widow

I'm sorry that it is soo annoying to you... lol i haven't felt this comfortable in a while  lol... i get home and the first thing i do is take my bra off which isn't someting i would have done before getting preggo. it's afreeing feling for me lol sorry.. i love going braless

3littlepiglets

YES!!! I think its gross.. but I do enjoy siting a glass of whatever on my tummy while I'm watching tv!! hehehe    Sex on the other hand is getting really hard for me.. I feel like a cow!!!  plus no position is comfy anymore.. sorry to change the subject. Plus its hard to get turned on when you have these big old dark nipples and a huge stomach and you cant even see down there at al!  ooops sorry tmi.. I'm a little bored out of my mind tonight

Lilmommacna
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:26 AM

hate it always have they always do it not just when pg but only when i am braless when not pg. reduction is in my future

Molliemom2b
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:27 AM

Me too to the second poster lol. I forgot to quote you. I'm a DD when not preggo so it's a great feeling to never have to wear a bra. My husband is always asking if i'm wearing a bra anyway. he can never tell! Haha. No but I think its very comfortable.

luvmybaby430
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:29 AM

lol, your so funny!!!

Quoting rellybelly:

ya, especially since this is the first time in my life i have ever had boobs, so i feel like a sexy bitch

luvmybaby430
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:30 AM

I know what you mean.

Quoting 3littlepiglets:

YES!!! I think its gross.. but I do enjoy siting a glass of whatever on my tummy while I'm watching tv!! hehehe    Sex on the other hand is getting really hard for me.. I feel like a cow!!!  plus no position is comfy anymore.. sorry to change the subject. Plus its hard to get turned on when you have these big old dark nipples and a huge stomach and you cant even see down there at al!  ooops sorry tmi.. I'm a little bored out of my mind tonight

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)