Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

poll

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:28 AM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: What do you think about these names for a boy

Options:

casey cane

casey hunter

joey hunter

none of the above, other...

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KOURT
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:32 AM

you might want to add two seprate polls because polls only allow one vote per person which means we can only vote one option out of all listed. We cant vote for a grl and boy.

hotmoma2006
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:36 AM

I just relizeded that lol. Guess its too late for me to be up lol i will correct this one and add another thanks.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:39 AM

I voted for Kayley Nicole because Kayley is one of my favorite names but I prefer to spell it Kaileigh. I like all of the girl selections actually but Kayley is #1.

For the boys name I like Casey and can I suggest Caysen? Another one of my absolute favorite names. I prefer Casey Hunter over Casey Cane, Casey Cane just seems to similar.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
hotmoma2006
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:42 AM

I like the way you spelt it better. I like Casey cane though it reminds me of candy cane lol so i don't think we will go with it.I like caysen but know someone with the last name and its stuck as that lol. Also any other names you wanna throw out ladies I'm open to them all. I'm just thinking of ideas at the moment

Quoting TristanMitchael:

I voted for Kayley Nicole because Kayley is one of my favorite names but I prefer to spell it Kaileigh. I like all of the girl selections actually but Kayley is #1.

For the boys name I like Casey and can I suggest Caysen? Another one of my absolute favorite names. I prefer Casey Hunter over Casey Cane, Casey Cane just seems to similar.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)