Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tubes

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:34 AM
  • 1 Replies

I'm sure none of you woman have had your tubes tied since your on here though maybe you know someone who has or something about it. I'm having it done because my husband insist and he is to chicken to do it plus ill be 22 with three kids so it needs to be done so they can have a good financial future. I would like to know anything about it since i know nothing and i can find out some things on the net but not personal experiences. Thanks

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
1HOT_SINGLE_MOM
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:49 AM

I'm 27 and finally after 4 kids, I have had my tubes tied. After I got the shot to numb me, i didnt feel the knife (not trying to scare you). All I felt was a little pinch and them asking me if I could feel it. I said just a little bit and next thing i remember was waking up and getting back on the gunny so I could go into the recovery room. I stayed there for about an hour and then the nurses rolled in my daughter so i could be with her and breast feed her. Then they rolled both of us into the hospital room where we both stayed for a few hours before Arianna went into the NICU.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)