Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lost 2 lbs and 39 weeks?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:44 AM
  • 4 Replies

on my 38 week mark i weighed 182..well i went in this week and it said 180....i thought that was kinda weird

has this happened or is it normal or what the heck!??! LOL i am also 1 cm and still high is there hope for me going into active labor this week??  (2nd baby)

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
oomytyoo
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:46 AM

that happened to me too with my son i lost 2 lbs i thought it was weird myself but my ob said i was fine hey 2 more lbs you dont have to worry about right lol im only 15 wks now and i have lost 6 from being sick my ob was like you lost weight and i told her i was sick so she said that was fine

lovinmyfam4
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:48 AM

Quoting oomytyoo:

that happened to me too with my son i lost 2 lbs i thought it was weird myself but my ob said i was fine hey 2 more lbs you dont have to worry about right lol

exactly! lol after she comes i plan on workin out like a mo fo LOL

hilwiesemann
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:57 AM

at my 34 week visit (last week) i didn't gain anything, the appt before I think i only gained 2lbs. I know when I go in today I'll either stay the same or loose. but then again, i've had a horrible case of the flu over the weekend and still dont really have an appetite. at my 34 wk checkup, i asked about the weight and the nurse said that its normal for moms weight to be slowing down, just keep eating regularly and baby will be ok.

morgan078681
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:59 AM

With my oldest son I lost 5 lbs between my 38th and 39th week. I'm not sure if it's normal or not, but my Dr. didn't seem concerned.

I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)