Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cleaning is boring anymore -poll included-

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:25 AM
  • 3 Replies

Poll

Question: are u (or would u be) bored cleanin the SAME things EVERYDAY!?

Options:

YES!

NO

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 16

View Results

I clean the saaaaaame stuff evvvvverday , like its honestly boring! i never thought id get bored of cleaning ... but omg i cant take it. every afternoon wen i begin i put away the saaaaaaaame shit , and wipe the saaaaaaaame shit , and pick up the same shit! ... im trying to get the apt done completly b4 the baby comes but i cant even keep the front rooms done , so how can i move on to our bedroom?! i get bitched at cuz the bedroom isnt done , well i cant unless the living room and kitchen is done!

sorry had to vent for a minute

Ready? Here goes ... Im a 21 y/o mother of 2-My 1st at 17 & my 2nd will be in Jan-I speak/type how I want (if you don't like it you don't have to talk to me)-I have my own beliefs about everything-Im opinionated (if you don't want EVERYONES opinion,please clarify beforehand)-Survived domestic violence-Have cutody issues-And yes my children will have different daddies-1 child is white & 1 will be mixed-I formula feed-Vaccinate-Use disposable diapers-Circumcise-Co Sleep-Non CIO-I do not rear face the car seat when we do not need to any more-And I want to squash the rep that teen moms have, because like every parent, we made mistakes too, but it doesn't make us any LESS of a parent ... And after reading all that, you can't change me, you can try, but I won't budge .... So after that, My name's Tara, if you would like to chat sometime ;)

I DO like to give advice & try my best to help people on here tho! So ... just because I get bashed for EVERYTHING I do/say on here, doesn't mean I dont want to help, or can't help.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
other_mother
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:29 AM
I deep clean (dust, vacuum, everything) one room a night, do the dishes every night, and just do a quick pickup in every other room. It keeps it a little more manageable. It gets overwhelming because both my husband and I work full time, and our 2 year old can mess things up quicker than anyone I know. I am glad our apartment isn't any bigger though.
pregnancy week by week
AaliyasMama
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:32 AM

I have been doing that since I left my job 2 years ago to be a SAHM. I feel like a hamster in a wheel most of the time!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:35 AM

my problem is i have alotttttttta problems ... like bi-polar and everything! and one of the things i always have complained about to my counsler is routine! i hate the saaaaaaaame damn routine! ... the only jobs i apply for is resturants , bc im on my feet all day and its not the SAME thing everyday , where as telemarketing is ... i kno sumtimes resturants are routine  ,, but not alot (to me)

Quoting AaliyasMama:

I have been doing that since I left my job 2 years ago to be a SAHM. I feel like a hamster in a wheel most of the time!

Ready? Here goes ... Im a 21 y/o mother of 2-My 1st at 17 & my 2nd will be in Jan-I speak/type how I want (if you don't like it you don't have to talk to me)-I have my own beliefs about everything-Im opinionated (if you don't want EVERYONES opinion,please clarify beforehand)-Survived domestic violence-Have cutody issues-And yes my children will have different daddies-1 child is white & 1 will be mixed-I formula feed-Vaccinate-Use disposable diapers-Circumcise-Co Sleep-Non CIO-I do not rear face the car seat when we do not need to any more-And I want to squash the rep that teen moms have, because like every parent, we made mistakes too, but it doesn't make us any LESS of a parent ... And after reading all that, you can't change me, you can try, but I won't budge .... So after that, My name's Tara, if you would like to chat sometime ;)

I DO like to give advice & try my best to help people on here tho! So ... just because I get bashed for EVERYTHING I do/say on here, doesn't mean I dont want to help, or can't help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)