Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like a horrible mommy..

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:03 PM
  • 1 Replies

So my dd is 6wks old now and I smoked up until I found out I was pregnant with her and I quit cold turkey! It was so easy, but Friday I got really stressed out and had a smoke! Since Friday i've had about 5 but late at night when she's in bed, then I run and take a shower so she doesnt smell it on me... I dont want to start back up but I think its to late :(  I was craving one really really bad while I was having my coffee so I went and bought a pack :( I dont want to do this!! Gahh! It was so easy before b/c I knew I had a baby in me and now IDK?! How many other mommys started back? Am I the only idiot out there that did lol!! Sorry I just feel really really bad about this! I have kept it from everyone except my dh but he smokes while he's at work but doesnt bring them home with him and doesnt smoke at all when he's here...

Proud Mommy to Jaydin Paige Evansbaby girl

Proud Step-Mommy to Adam Shiloh Evansbaby boy

Proud Wife to Gregory David Evansin love

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mamaleah17
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:06 PM

I started again after my kids were born, but this time I really don't want to. Here in Colorado, they have a state program that gives you free nicotine patches and stuff like that to quit. Maybe your state has a similar program. You should check it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)