Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOOOOO uncomfortable!!!!!!!!! piog

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:24 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm 27 weeks & 5 days preggo & I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE!  This baby is beating the crap outta me!  I have 24/7 heartburn!  My ribs are being used as monkey bars! My pelvis feels like it is going to split into 2 pieces!  I can't sleep!  I can't poop!  I can't walk! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!  I remember the days when I COULDN'T WAIT for this little gymnast to move, or kick!  NOW SHE WON'T STOP!  I'm seriously going to cry!  I just need 1 good night's sleep & 1 good day of relaxation!  UGH!  Some encourgement please mamas?  Please tell me that this next 86 days will go by faster than I think!?!?!???! 

banging head into wallfrustratedcrying

pregnancy due date
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
stephiepattie
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:30 PM

I know your pain! I'm 28w6d and my little boy is so active. Usually it doesn't bother me but lately I've been having really bad dizzy spells, nausea, and hot flashes, I actually just got sent home from work an hour ago! I loved being pregnant until about 2 weeks ago, now I'm so ready for him to be born! I know these last weeks are going to fly by, I just can't wait for my body to feel normal again. Keep your chin up, once your little girl's here you'll totally forget the crappiness of right now

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:32 PM

so far i haven't had any of that yet neither did i have that with my son but keep your head up it's all worth it at the end. What gets me thinking is so many people that can't have babies and i'm lucky to be able to. So I know I can put up with anything.

Samanthamommy
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Take tylenol pm tonight so you can get that good night sleep. Your going to have to look at it in realistic terms and try and stay postive, because while you don't want to hear it, you've still got a while, and in that while the baby (and you) are going to continue to grow- so those punches and kicks are only going to get stronger. Stay positive and you'll be able to get through it, otherwise you'll probably just be entirely miserable.

I love my son
pregnancy calendar
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)