Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had my Big Ultrasound Yesterday, It's A......

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:39 PM
  • 4 Replies

BOY!!!!! We think, the dr said it really looks like a boy but she couldnt get a clear view because his crotch was right under my belly button and there was to much of a shadow, but on the shot she did get she pointed out what she thought was his sack and there are 0 lines. yay! 3 girls 1 boy hes going to be out numbered, i have a 3/d ultrasound on Jan. 2 to confirm. when she was typing up the final info on the U/S machine it said Gender and she put male. she is very confident Boy. i am so excited

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
stacy2607
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:47 PM

congratulations..so i take it you wanted a boy since u already hae 3 girls??? we have 6 children my youngest is a baby boy 8 weeks old..our first was boy then we had 2 girls then 3 boys in a row..which we were happy about and what we wanted cause 2 girls in plenty..girls are a handful..lol

Chilosa
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:49 PM

congrats!!! I'm also having a boy he's due March 31

Fuzzi Bunz at Nurtured Family

NO2LA504
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:52 PM

Congrats! Just found out yesterday our little bean is a girl!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
LauraMisch
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:54 PM

*jealous*

still haven't had an ultrasound!  everytime i'm suppose to go something happens and prevents me from getting seen - just this last week i actualyl made it to the ob office checked in and everything and of course, receptionist lets me know that even though they work in a network with my insurance they are not exactly considered "in network" with my plan!!!!!!  i was so upset!!!  but mostly disappointed.  i was so ready to be seen!!!  and to see my baby!!!

but congratulations!!! what great news~!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)