Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when did you feel the baby move like elbows and ankles and such?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:39 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am 27 weeks and last night, i woke up at 3:30 and couldnt go back to sleep until like 5, the whole time i was lying there the baby was moving and i mean like hard movements like an ankle or elbow or something, lol, it was cute, but i dont remember feeling this strong movements this early on, i thought it was later, i dont know i dont remember much and it has only been 3 years since i had my first child, but i do seams bigger this time around.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
billysmami
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:41 PM

With my son I think i was about 20 or 22 wks, he was very active, with this pregnancy she was very gentle until 25 weeks...Im 30 weeks now and She makes me cry all night long

luvmybaby430
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:43 PM

why do you cry, cause it hurts or something?

Quoting billysmami:

With my son I think i was about 20 or 22 wks, he was very active, with this pregnancy she was very gentle until 25 weeks...Im 30 weeks now and She makes me cry all night long

Mell-belle
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:44 PM

In the last week or so I have been really feeling movements. Not just the butterflies, but kicks. They aren't the kind that hurt that I hear about, but it is very clear that it is kicks, or elbows, or something! It's a great feeling.

Gabby1988
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:44 PM

I am 22 weeks now and sometimes I can feel my daughter moving so harshly, almost like someone startled her or something in there...it's gotta be her heels or something that are jabbing into my upper abdomen...almost painful, but when I put my hand on my belly and push in, I can feel a limb or something...like she balls up and then spralls out...if I massage my belly she seems to calm down for a bit and lets me get a couple hours of sleep...until she decides to get revenge on my bladder!! LOL!!

Good luck hun!

pregnancy calendar
SilverGatsby
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:47 PM

That's around the time i started to feel Lydia move .. kinda scared me at first. it'll get much harder here in the next week or so. I'm 30 weeks now and i can see her lift my tummy up. It's awesome (:

billysmami
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:37 PM

ohhh yeah.... it just hurts a bit, sometimes she hits really hard, shes head down already so she's kicking my ribs.... and bumps my bladder every other minute

Quoting luvmybaby430:

why do you cry, cause it hurts or something?

Quoting billysmami:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)