Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Selfish

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:40 PM
  • 8 Replies

Since I've been pregnant I have not wanted to share the food I crave. Like the other day I beg my hubby to take me to the store to get me some oranges(which I do not like by the way) so anywayz he took me to the store I got like 10 big oranges and I didn't want to share not one. Is it just me being a greedy pig or is anyone else like that when you finally get something that you been craving for for so long and you dont want to share?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bevino
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:41 PM

Well if you are sellfish, I am too!  I don't like to share my cravings either although I do end up sharing some of it sometimes.

AandCsmomBrandy
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:43 PM

I make sure to buy as much as I want and then I buy enough for the rest of the family. I have been craving peppermint icecream and so I buy 2 pints of it, 1 for me and 1 for the family!!!!

Coley01

I don't want to share either, lol!  My son loves to eat what ever I am eating I always give him his own plate but he always wants to eat off mommy's plate, which I usually don't mind but now I am like I don't think so and he gets so mad, I feel bad, but it is my food, lol!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

robe739

I'm not good at sharing either, but that's because, if I share just ONE, than EVERYONE else wants JUST ONE & than it's all gone!  LOL!  I feel your pain mama!  We're allowed to be selfish when we're preggo! 

sticking out tongue

RockTheSocks

totally normal - i dont share the food i crave either.

bambi1105
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:44 PM

Well I guess I am too lol. I share with my husband sometimes but not often.

stephiepattie
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:48 PM

Haha I definately don't share and I also kind of hoard stuff...if I know it's something he'll want too I buy it in secret and hide it in my desk at work or in my purse! I think it's perfectly normal, you wouldn't wanna run out!

Kendra0707
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:50 PM

It's nice to know that I am not the only one. I sound like my two year old. ALL MINE. LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)