Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so beyond ready to be done!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm just a little over 30 weeks and I am sooo ready to be done. I'm tried of having to get up and go pee 2-4 times in the middle of the night, moaning and groaning when i roll over in the middle of the night, tired of having my ribs bruised because my little girl has kicked the hell out of them, i want to be able to get out of bed by myself, ready to have the energy to get through the day and not have to take a nap, not be craving 10 different foods at once, I always feel like crap rare day i feel normal and tired of waking up super sore in the morning.

Sorry ladies need to vent. My hubby tries to understand but doesnt. My mom is 100 miles away so it not like i have a 10 minute drive to go see her...

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
uxliteupxMYlife
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:58 PM

I know how you feel Mama. I'm 36 weeks.  And it just gets worse. There are some nights where I get up to pee more than 5 times, and others I only get up once. Either way it's not fun. I would like a good night sleep. Haha. To help with the soreness in the morning stretch when you get up and before you go to bed. That helps me a little. Not much, but some. I also get massages once a week. Which is AWESOME!!!! So if I were you I would find a massage therapist and go a few times before baby girl gets here!! Congrats on the girl!! I'm having a girl too and I can't wait to get her out!!

prego7386
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:59 PM

i feel you! im 37 weeks almost 38 and i am the same way..only now my hip bones hurt to from him getting in position...my doc told me if he comes now she wont stop it and im ready to have him BUT.....im a little chicken AHHH i dont want to actually go threw the labor part i just want to walk in and have them teleport him something and then go home LOL

BabyAsMom88
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:00 PM

I was totally there with u!! And i was prego an extra week!! My son was a week late!!! I hated going to the bathroom 2-3 times in the middle of the night!!! my bf used to say again!! and i said yup haha!!! Cant help it lol.

ur lil one will be here b4 ya know it!!

LauraMisch
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:01 PM

those last couple of months aren't the best :/

too big to sleep, too big to see your feet, too big to shave!!!  too big to want to move

the peeing! the pressure! the anxiousness!

and then all of a sudden

POOF!!!  waaa waaa ... damn, i really miss being pregnant!

Dixichic
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:02 PM

i totally understand how you feel. i am 32weeks 6 days and i also have 2.5 year old to look after everyday. so i am ALWAYS tired and lately its only getting worse i stay home all the time unless my husband goes to town with me i dont even have the energy to get my son out by myself. my husband is in the military so i am like 900 hundred miles away from my family too. i have friends here but my moms my best and its hard being preggo and not having my mom close by

pregnancy calendar
bambi1105
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:04 PM

TO TOP IT OFF I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO POP!!!

5KIDSDEEP
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:22 PM
girl... I am 36 weeks today and it just gets worse......I know I felt like that at 30 and you still have ways... Keep busy .. thats all I can say.. or you will drive yourself nuts and you don't want to pop yet because that would suck for the baby....GOOD LUCK!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)