Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tmi im sure

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:19 PM
  • 7 Replies

ok im 30 weeks preg now.i have a dam cough but my question is does anyone else pee in there pants when they cough or move around to much...what can i do i guess im back to pads..

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommyny6
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:20 PM

bump

nicolea86
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:21 PM

um yeah....im only 15 weeks and 1 day and when  i blow my nose i have to focus on not peeing lol

Mommy of 2 boys and a baby on the way.

newmom111008
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:22 PM

While I was pregnant alot made me start to pee. The worst for me was a sneeze. I always managed to catch it in time though so I dont know what to tell ya.

orange4agua72
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:22 PM

OH YES!!!!! It happens to me all the time already and I'm only 17 weeks!!!! This is my 4th baby, and it seems to be happening earlier with everyone. It happens when I laugh hard, sneeze, or cough. Don't worry it's completely normal!!!! As long as you can catch it in time, I cross my legs REALLY hard and normall that'll stop it from happening, but even sometimes then it still comes out. AHHHH........ the wonderful pregnancy peeing!!! hahahahaha

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

Passionwitakiss
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Oh hun, I DREAD having to sneeze or cough!  I literally have to brace myself before I do either otherwise I will pee...no doubt!  Also, if I dont get up and go to the bathroom the "second" I feel the urge, I have a hard time making it!  Lol.  Oh the joys of pregnancy.  At least it will all be worth it once my little girl gets here. =)

bnj03
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:32 PM

Oh yes very much...I was tired of it so I went to what my SO like to call tinkle pads. I am so done with it but well worth the making fun of from him when our daughter gets here.

KaysMom06
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:34 PM

for me, its not so much the coughing as it is the sneezing.. if i have to pee and i sneeze.. i cant even make it to the bathroom.. I just yell "ah man!!!" lol ugh! i hate it!

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)