Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should we....?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

Im thinking about when me and my hubby find out the sex of the baby at our 18-20 week ultrasound....keeping it a secret from everyone else....LOL of course I couldn't go that long without know...I have two boys now...and this is 7th pregnancy...but my 3rd baby.

Whatcha think?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lomarey
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:13 PM
mikenmisty
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:40 PM

why not? You deserve to be in the know. I always figure seeing a baby come out of my body is surprise enough for me and i like being able to bond early with my baby. But, can you keep that big of a secret?

stephiepattie
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:43 PM

It was our plan not to tell the sex, that didn't work...then we thought we just wouldm't tell the name, that didn't happen either! If you can do it I definately think it's fun! But if you're going to find out ahead of time the sex then might as well share it!

ElizabethBailey
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 9:44 AM

I just figured that since they all think it will be a girl...that it would be fun to keep them guessing until the last day. Oh I could keep the secret...not sure about my hubby though.

MommyIvy
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 9:58 AM

I say if you can keep the secret than go for it. I know I couldnt.

RheaF
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 10:00 AM

Its a good idea but you need to make sure everyone else thinks you dont know either. They will bug the crap out of you. We have decided to keep the name secret from friends and Family this time. Only because EVERYONE has an opinion before the baby is born.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)