Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pelvic pain? PIOG

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:25 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm having pelvic pain shooting down my vagina. Is this normal? I'm almost 31 weeks. Trying to decide if I should call my midwife. Never had this with my daughter!
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
CTMomma1211
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:38 PM

I have been having it since I was very early in my pregnancy. In my first pregnancy, I only had it VERY early on. If you don't feel comfortable, call your midwife.
I started seeing a Chiropractor again regularly and it helped a lot.

I am a 23 year old, BIRTH advocate, mother of Camden, pregnant with my second, due in May, VBAC hopeful, ICAN Supporter, Pro CHOICE, Breastfeeding, outspoken, cesarean hating, birth & postpartum doula, Red Sox loving, Marine Wife, democrat, LIBERAL, Obama Momma.

Konalove
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:40 PM

I wonder if this is from my chiro visit yesterday. My back has been out since I saw him! Never again will I see him!

Quoting CTMomma1211:

I have been having it since I was very early in my pregnancy. In my first pregnancy, I only had it VERY early on. If you don't feel comfortable, call your midwife.

amarrah06
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:41 PM

i had it wil my last baby and now with this baby wich is #5 for me.. my dr told me that the more babies you have the ligaments in your pelvis begin to seperate and that is whats going on with me but it is very PAINFULL and it seems to help when i do streches...

CTMomma1211
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:43 PM

I have had a lot of pelvic problems since I got pregnant this time, and when I leave from a visit, I fell SO good after.   I guess it just depends on each person.
I also have sciatica that mixes in with my pelvic pain, so I have gotten to the point sometimes that I cant even walk.

Quoting Konalove:

I wonder if this is from my chiro visit yesterday. My back has been out since I saw him! Never again will I see him!

I am a 23 year old, BIRTH advocate, mother of Camden, pregnant with my second, due in May, VBAC hopeful, ICAN Supporter, Pro CHOICE, Breastfeeding, outspoken, cesarean hating, birth & postpartum doula, Red Sox loving, Marine Wife, democrat, LIBERAL, Obama Momma.

Konalove
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:50 PM

Yes me too! the sciatica is horrible. This chiro was bad though, he didn't do any work on my sciatica. I need to go to my usual chiro, I was just trying to stay nearby.

Quoting CTMomma1211:

I have had a lot of pelvic problems since I got pregnant this time, and when I leave from a visit, I fell SO good after.   I guess it just depends on each person.
I also have sciatica that mixes in with my pelvic pain, so I have gotten to the point sometimes that I cant even walk.

Quoting Konalove:

CTMomma1211
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:51 PM

I've been to a Chiro like that before. I looked up the Chiro's my insurance covered, bad move!  Most of them just did sick care or pain management care. I am glad I found a new Chiro, he also does the Webster!

Quoting Konalove:

Yes me too! the sciatica is horrible. This chiro was bad though, he didn't do any work on my sciatica. I need to go to my usual chiro, I was just trying to stay nearby.

Nikamilika
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:55 PM

You should call your midwife if you experince any kind of pain. 

AustinsMommy306
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:56 PM

it's normal that's all i can say! it hurts liek hell and the only cure is delivery!!! i've had it since i was 20 weeks!

doulala
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:53 PM

I went to the chiro for Sciatic Pain issues.  ahhhh!  Is all I can say.  (lovely!)

Quoting Konalove:

Quoting CTMomma1211:

The knowledge of how to give birth without outside intervention lies deep within each woman. Successful childbirth depends on an acceptance of the process. ~Suzanne Arms

Birth is not an emergency. It is simply an emergence.” - Jeannine Parvati Baker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)