Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do boys have to act this way?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:28 PM
  • 3 Replies

I know, I know, they are boys, they're soon to become men, it is in their genes...  But why????????  So, my son, who is 3 besides his "potty accidents" lately, he's been such a little savage!!!  I would kiss him and he would wipe his cheek!  I would try to play with him with his cars and he would say his favorite words, go away mami!!  He does have his tender moments sometimes but then he would get tired of it, push me away and go play with his cars or blocks or whatever...  He's also starting to get messy, something that never happened before, we have our "clean up" song and time and he knows I like to see his toys where they belong, not around the house...   

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sparklebug86
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:42 PM

you said it....its because they are boys. But alot of their actions are picked up from siblings, daddy or kids at daycare.

zoyesmom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:51 PM

This is what i fear.. we have 2 girls and we have a boy on the way... '(((i told hubby i said i do NOT want a boy cuz they are sooo obnoxious, and rude, and messy,) well were havin a boy i am soooooo scared!!! but hopefully cuz im a stay at home mom, and hubby is a stay at home daddy maybe our little boy wont turn out messy.. etc..

CoastieWifePR
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:55 PM

I know what u mean...  I am a SAHM, we watch nothing but Noggin...  My husband works for 2-3 days at a time then he gets to spend 2-3 days with us all day...  But he is still rude, messy and obnoxious at times...  Oh and he has a girlfriend, he would fight and scream when he wants to see her but his godparents and their little girl live one hour away from us so u know that's not always possible...  I already told my husband if this new baby is another boy I'm going to hang myself lol...

Quoting zoyesmom:

This is what i fear.. we have 2 girls and we have a boy on the way... '(((i told hubby i said i do NOT want a boy cuz they are sooo obnoxious, and rude, and messy,) well were havin a boy i am soooooo scared!!! but hopefully cuz im a stay at home mom, and hubby is a stay at home daddy maybe our little boy wont turn out messy.. etc..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)