Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IDK WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:35 PM
  • 4 Replies

Im anxious, nervous scared and having a break down and panic attack. i cant sit still and im going crazy. I dont know what to do. Could he be coming soon? im having tons of pressure down there and on my hips and i feel akward!!!! Help

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mikenmisty
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:44 PM

i don't know, I had that sensation when it struck me i was really having a baby yesterday. BUMP!

jonezy
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:37 PM

idk, but the best thing for you to do is try to relax.  go lay down, drink some tea, take a warm bath.  you dont wanna tire yourself out in case you do go into labor.

Passionwitakiss
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:54 PM

Aw hun, I know what you are talking about.  I am a little over 35 weeks pregnant and just the last couple days I have had the hardest time getting my emotions in check..

I cry over the littlest things, I start stressing over trivial matters and  feel like I have no time and everything is rushed. 

It may just be because we are at the end of pregnancy and the fact that we will soon have a little one is becoming real.

Saffyre
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:00 PM

I had the same thing happen a few days ago. I was freaking out BAD! I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, nothing. I had a really bad panic attack - had to take a Xanax to calm down.

Take a shower or bath and put on a movie. Drink some water, relax and get your mind off of it. You'll be fine. If you're really concerned about the pressure on your hips and "down there", call L&D or your doctor and see what they say.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)