Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm going crazzzzzzy!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:12 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have been TTC for months and months now and have taken hundreds of pregnancy tests and all been negative.  Well I had a positive OPK the 7th of Nov. so my period should be due the 21st and I've taken THREE tests this past week and every single one i have seen SOMETHING it's barley a line but I can tell there is something sooo faint there that you can barley see unless you hold it just right. In all the other months I never noticed anything just the one line. 

I'm going nuts. give me encourgment.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Fellie
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:15 PM

For the first week after my missed period I got faint lines you could barely see.  I'm now 22 weeks pregnant, due in April.  Good luck. =)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
pregnancy
McDonaldlnc
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:16 PM

Thanks im realllllllllly hoping this it.  I just knoow i see sommmething there...my husband says im nuts he doesn't see it lol.

Quoting Fellie:

For the first week after my missed period I got faint lines you could barely see.  I'm now 22 weeks pregnant, due in April.  Good luck. =)

Jakkiloves
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:19 PM

ahhhh stop paying attention!! itll kill u.... We were TTC and we just didnt pay attention..not even to if my period had come or not.. after 3 months of just having sex everyday because we wanted to <3 we got prego...  But didn't know until 2 months into it... DON'T SWEAT IT!! its when you stop worrying that you'll know!

McDonaldlnc
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:20 PM

LOL! I know I'm obsessive! It would just be the BEST christmas present EVER!

Quoting Jakkiloves:

ahhhh stop paying attention!! itll kill u.... We were TTC and we just didnt pay attention..not even to if my period had come or not.. after 3 months of just having sex everyday because we wanted to <3 we got prego...  But didn't know until 2 months into it... DON'T SWEAT IT!! its when you stop worrying that you'll know!

PrincessAbby107
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:10 AM

I was the same way. In my last pregnancy I was about 3 weeks pregnant (so like a week before I was even supposed to start my period) and I went to a women's clinic. They do free pregnancy test and they are really good. I go there just to have someone confirm my pregnancy. It stinks that you have to go somewhere besides the confort of your home but then it was always reasurring to hear someone else tell me that I was preggers.

vanderpool
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 2:57 PM
My very first test I took with this pregnancy was extremely faint, when I showed my husband, he was like where is it?? LOL I knew it was there, but he wasn't too convinced.
bethandbabies26
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 3:00 PM

I took 5 pregnancy tests before one came up positive...and they were supposed to be those early detection ones to test 5 days sooner...didn't work until after I was a week late. I swore I saw faint lines, but DH was skeptical...I was right...I finally took those digital ones that say either prego or not prego...one came up negative...and a day later the other came up positive...I'm heading to my ultrasound this Monday! Good luck!

MAMA-MANDI
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 3:01 PM

my first test was very faint, but it got darker after a while.

Mandi
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)