Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have the urge to smack someone.. for no reason..

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:12 AM
  • 8 Replies

Yup its 1AM here and for some reason I am awake and in a really bad mood.. don't know why.. just am. Luckily everyone here is asleep so I wont take my unexplainable anger out on anyone but I swear I just want to smack someone.. anyone.. maybe I need one of those kickboxing dummies for this pregnancy or something.. I don't know. devil

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Misheldonann
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:15 AM

Well, my little brother lives with us.  He's 18 and just finishing up highschool.  He is sitting here drinking a mountain dew in my living room that has new carpet!  UGHGHGHGHG...And every time he takes a drink I want to puke!  He's drinking like a f***ing noisy dumb @$$ mother a;sjf;aowiejfr;adejf !  Wow...I feel a little better. 

Myspace Icons
pamelam20
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:19 AM

I have been getting in horrible moods lately too...especially towards one of my cats which is really weird. She just makes me so mad because she is constantly meowing or begging to be held or pet or fed! Ah it's annoying because she is freakin spoiled. I get these random adrynaline (sp?) rushes and get so angry I could scream...maybe one of those dummies isnt such a bad idea lol. Feel better! 

pregnancy due date
sunshinepixie
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:20 AM

yeah I am pretty sure I would just walk over and take the mt dew and let him know that until he can learn to drink without the nasty sound effects he can take his drink somewhere else.

Quoting Misheldonann:

Well, my little brother lives with us.  He's 18 and just finishing up highschool.  He is sitting here drinking a mountain dew in my living room that has new carpet!  UGHGHGHGHG...And every time he takes a drink I want to puke!  He's drinking like a f***ing noisy dumb @$$ mother a;sjf;aowiejfr;adejf !  Wow...I feel a little better. 

Ilovemybbgrl
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:20 AM

LMFAO!! HORMONES ARE RAGIN!!! =P Hope u feel better.. I think Im just not pissed off cause everyone IS sleeping haha

snowflake11-07
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:30 AM

wow i know i'm not alone now. I sent hubby to the stor over an hour ago for ice cream but every insisted on going (his parents & little sister) & then our 1yr decided to wake up & now i don't even want the ice cream! Well I hope u feel better. Oh it's 1:30 am here!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

pregnancy week by week

CoastieWifePR
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:34 AM

I feel you...  I have insomnia, plus a damn headache that has lasted for 3 days now...  yes, 3 days!!!!!! frustrated I just finished cleaning the kitchen and livingroom and still not sleepy!!!  I wish I had a punching bag right now...  punching

sylviapike26
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Yeah it is almost 12 here and I am sitting here listening to my hubby snoring and thinking, "How am I even going to sleep?"  I am thinking about just going and sleeping with my son.

babies
2dogmom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:54 AM

grab a pillow and smack the shit out of it..Lol preferably to loud music.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)