Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On Fire!!!! tmi

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:32 AM
  • 4 Replies

Ok I hate tellin you ladies this but. I'm 1 day over my due date and last week I lost my mucus plug and along with that I have had extreme amounts of bowel movements. It's to the point now I'm on fire down there cause i just keep having bowel movements. I was consitpated before all this. I just don't know what to do if I go to the bathroom one more time I could scream or cry I'm not sure which!!! Please Help. Do you think labor is near??? Thanks Kasie

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sylviapike26
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:41 AM

Sounds like it could be.  Sounds like baby is down low against your intestines making you have a BM all the time.  Have you tried getting any creams and putting them down there?  Even some lotion might help.  Also taking a bath with Epsom salt or oatmeal in the bath water.

babies
kristyvance2007
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:44 AM

have you asked your doctor?

which to me it sounds like your body is cleaning itself out getting you ready for labor.

it could also be something you ate.because to much fiber in foods can cause it too.

Kristy Vance
Proud Mom of 4 boys and a lil girl due Feb 2,09
Proud Wife
A fighter of Crohn's,a hitial hernia,and Bipolar
KasieKay
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:46 AM

I did take a bath earlier and the helped for a while. But I only put some relaxing bath soap in the water. I haven't put any creams or anything down there cause I don't really have anything. I don't even know what the my ob is gonna think tomarrow when she checks me cause I am just raw as can be down there. I cant imagine what the baby is gonna do to that when I go into labor or get induced by monday. Thanks Kasie

KasieKay
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:48 AM

It's been like this since last friday when I when I got home from the docs. It's been constant since I lost my plug so I don't think it's what I have ate either. I go to the doc tomarrow so I will mention it to her!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)