Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can i just complain for a little bit????

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:41 AM
  • 8 Replies

its just been one of those mornings.... actually, it started last night....

OMG!!! my boobs hurt!!!!! like touch them and i'll bite!!!

i'm soooo sick of the constant nausea!!!!

my boobs hurt!!!

another thing is the alternating bouts of constipation and diarrhea, UGH!!!!

my boobs hurt!!!

and its started already, i just can't get comfy to get a good night's sleep!

did i mention that my boobs hurt? (i'm thinking this is part of my problem sleeping.. i'm a belly sleeper and OUCH!)

thank goodness for the end results of pregnancy because a brand new baby is the ONLY thing i'd be willing to go through this for!!!!

okay ladies... i'm done complaining... what are your complaints?!

Alexandria

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sofienguyen08
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:45 AM

And just think about the pain when you're in the 3rd Trimester! :]

new baby

1sttimemom512
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:46 AM

I am way past what you are going through, but I would have to say that I never get a good night's sleep either.  Between contractions he thinks it's funny to wedge his foot in between my ribs.

StaceysMom4706
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Quoting sofienguyen08:

And just think about the pain when you're in the 3rd Trimester! :]

i know!!! this is the second time around for me... and i'm only in the very beginning!!!

Alexandria

Tatersmommy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:48 AM

all i can say is that its just the begining!  LOL.  my complaints are the not sleeping at night, and it doesn't help i have a 2 1/2 yr old who lately has been getting up alot at night.  the same with the bowel movements as you.  i hate the cold right now because is i get remotely cold my boobs feel like that are going to ripe off my body and it takes me for ever to warm them up.  my husband complaining about not getting any because right now i have no energy or want to have sex.  the fact that i feel like i have not eaten all day after on a couple hrs of eating a big meal.  i am not a pregnancy mom, just give me the baby and call it done!  good luck to you

preview image

StaceysMom4706
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Quoting 1sttimemom512:

I am way past what you are going through, but I would have to say that I never get a good night's sleep either.  Between contractions he thinks it's funny to wedge his foot in between my ribs.

when i was pregnant with dd, she didn't like it when i pulled in too close to a table and "her" space was restricted and she would start kicking at the table!!!  wow did that scare a lot of friends! lol

i still don't know what a contraction feels like (dd was a scheduled c-section, wasn't dialated or effaced at all)

Alexandria

nici3
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:49 AM

I'm scared to death but cant tell anyone but my DH, baby has hardly moved. Plus, my dr's office opens at 8:30, so you'd think their phones would be on.....NO THEY ARENT. So now I'm a scared, lonely first time mom who cant get in touch with the ONE PERSON who can reassure her!!!

pregnancy due date
StaceysMom4706
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Quoting Tatersmommy:

all i can say is that its just the begining!  LOL.  my complaints are the not sleeping at night, and it doesn't help i have a 2 1/2 yr old who lately has been getting up alot at night.  the same with the bowel movements as you.  i hate the cold right now because is i get remotely cold my boobs feel like that are going to ripe off my body and it takes me for ever to warm them up.  my husband complaining about not getting any because right now i have no energy or want to have sex.  the fact that i feel like i have not eaten all day after on a couple hrs of eating a big meal.  i am not a pregnancy mom, just give me the baby and call it done!  good luck to you

i have a 2 1/2 year-old, too and she's been a really restless sleeper lately, too...

i WANT sex... i just don't have the energy by the end of the day!!!  so i've got the complaining boyfriend!

and its too funny that u mention the eating thing... i was just commenting to my boyfriend yesterday that it feels like all i do is eat!!! i'll have a bowl of cereal, a few hours later i'll have a bagel, a few hours later its something else! i eat a little something every 3 hours or so!!! 

Alexandria

StaceysMom4706
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Quoting nici3:

I'm scared to death but cant tell anyone but my DH, baby has hardly moved. Plus, my dr's office opens at 8:30, so you'd think their phones would be on.....NO THEY ARENT. So now I'm a scared, lonely first time mom who cant get in touch with the ONE PERSON who can reassure her!!!

can u call the er or call directly to the maternity ward at the hospital?

eat something with LOTS of sugar, i know when i was pregnant with dd that would really get her moving... a candy bar or something!!!

sometimes towards the end they slow down with their movements simply because of lack of room to move!

Alexandria

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)