Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Wondering...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:25 AM
  • 4 Replies

Ok, am I the only one that is already getting uncomfortable?? Im only 24 weeks along, and with my other pregnancys i wasnt uncomfortable yet, this is my 3rd and already i cant sleep at night b/c i cant find a comfortable position to sleep no matter HOW MANY pillows i use to cuddle with or put under my belly or legs, my hip will hurt real bad and it wakes me up so i flip to my other side and FINALLY fall back asleep but then ill wake up with my other hip hurting, and the baby doesnt like me to lay on my sides b/c no matter which side I lay on he will kick where he feels the bed touching my belling... (if ANYTHING touches my belly he kicks at it, which is actually kinda cute :P) anyhow, i got out of the shower the other day and went to dry off my legs and realized that bending over to do so (even with my foot propped on something) made it hard to breath.. then the other day at walmart we walked into walmart through the garden section and i had to pee so i told DH id be right back and started walking to the back of the store (where the closest bathroom was) and was out of breath and i felt hot, lightheaded and dizzy!! I dont get it, im not that far along and not too too big i dont think, at my last appt at almost 22 weeks id gained 10.5 lbs the whole pregnancy, which i dont think is all that bad is it?? I just cant believe im already uncomfortable, and the baby is ALL over the place every once in a while i will feel him up towards the upper part of my belly, but he kicks or punches (im not sure which) real low ALOT! Im not sure how to describe it other than it feels like an arm or leg is literally going to come out of my va jay jay, that is how low i can feel him, is THAT normal?? For him to be SOOO low? Im sorry this is so long and I appreciate you taking the time to read it all... im just sooooo frustrated in the pregnancy already, it has been SOOOO different from my other 2, l guess alot of my frustration comes from being soooo tired from not being able to sleep at night etc...i dont know!! OH MY GOODNESS, and the gas ive been getting is AWFUL!!! it hurts so bad! And my whole body, well mainly my upper chest, my belly and my boobs, itch something fierce! Im always scratching and DH looks at me like im nuts :) The boob thing is the worst! So is it normal to be getting uncomfortable already? I know that ive got a LOOONNNGG ways to go (c/s scheduled for April 14th) but im just wondering if the things i asked that were normal if they are and then also am i the only feeling this way or is it all just in my head and i need to quit complaining?? Thanks Ladies! :)

Chrissy.jpg Chrissy picture by CafeMom2008

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
123amber
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:31 AM

this is my 4th im 30 wks and have my days when im uncomfy but it s not that bad but im 5 11 so i ve got alot of room to grow , i feel like ive got more pressure this time but other than that feel okay, good luck

Chrissy0918
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:33 AM

yeah, you are alot taller than me, im only 5 1.5 or like 5 2 so im not very tall... maybe i am just a complainer, I dont know! :) BUT i do know that in the end its ALL worth it b/c i cant wait for my lil man to be here to meet DH and I and my other to lil men!!

Quoting 123amber:

this is my 4th im 30 wks and have my days when im uncomfy but it s not that bad but im 5 11 so i ve got alot of room to grow , i feel like ive got more pressure this time but other than that feel okay, good luck

robe739
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:37 AM

I felt the same way this time!  This is ALSO my 3rd & my 1st 2 pregnancies were EASY compared to this one!  I keep asking my DR. if all of this is normal (I started getting uncomfortable around 24 weeks too!)  My DR. says that all pregnancies are different & everything is OK.  I'm almost 30 weeks now & am just starting to get used to the uncomfortable feelings all the time.  It isn't getting any better!  Everything that you described is EXACTLY how I feel too!  Even the kicking in the "va-jay-jay!"  LOL!  I work part-time & working is even hard for me!  When I was pregnant with my son, I worked up until the day I went into labor & had no problem keeping up & doing my job.  I even worked 40- hours a week at that time!  Now I work part-time & can barely keep up!  UGH!  I's exhausting & hard to explain, because my hubby doesn't understand!  He expects me to feel the same this time that I did the first 2 times & I just don't!  I feel your pain mama & hope that in your case it gets better!  Hang in there!

hugs

pregnancy due date
Chrissy0918
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Yeah, my hubby is the same way, he's like "this is the time in your pregnancy where you are supposed to feel good and not uncomfortable" im like "you dont think I KNOW this!!" anyhow, im glad im not the only one! I work full time as well, but i DO have it easy b/c i sit in an office chair ALL day, which yes sometimes not having alot to do at work is a blessing but other times it SUCKS b/c that dang chair gets uncomfortable. I have really bad restless leg syndrome, where my legs feel like they have to be moving constantly and they cant relax, it acts up mostly at night, (part of the reason i cant get to sleep at night) but sometimes its at work too when im sitting in the chair, and unfortunately i dont have the luxury to just get up and walk around b/c i answer the phones, soooooo... i dont know, im just glad im not the only one who feels this way!!

Quoting robe739:

I felt the same way this time!  This is ALSO my 3rd & my 1st 2 pregnancies were EASY compared to this one!  I keep asking my DR. if all of this is normal (I started getting uncomfortable around 24 weeks too!)  My DR. says that all pregnancies are different & everything is OK.  I'm almost 30 weeks now & am just starting to get used to the uncomfortable feelings all the time.  It isn't getting any better!  Everything that you described is EXACTLY how I feel too!  Even the kicking in the "va-jay-jay!"  LOL!  I work part-time & working is even hard for me!  When I was pregnant with my son, I worked up until the day I went into labor & had no problem keeping up & doing my job.  I even worked 40- hours a week at that time!  Now I work part-time & can barely keep up!  UGH!  I's exhausting & hard to explain, because my hubby doesn't understand!  He expects me to feel the same this time that I did the first 2 times & I just don't!  I feel your pain mama & hope that in your case it gets better!  Hang in there!

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)