Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some sort of pain in my adominal area is that normal?!? and especially during sex && after?!?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

okay me and my husband had sex last night and in a certain position it hurt pretty bad like it was like there was a bubble there and he was pushing it up or something... im 11 weeks and 3 days... i have a daughter that is almost 8 months old could this pain be just cause its a soon pregnancy after just having one?!? && when i go to the bathroom it does that pain well when i don't go pee ... then i kinda have this stuff that comes out it kinda looks like the mucus plug cause its kinda yellow creamy?!? and it looks like snot what could this be i haven't got my doctor yet i will soon tho  any help i will appericate it

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AMZF812
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:26 PM

the pain you're talking about getting during sex is normal. everytime my fiance and i would have sex, and still every now and then, i would get like, sharp pains in my stomach. they're probably just from stretching and using those muscles.

the "snot" stuff you're talking about is just normal discharge that almost every woman gets during pregnancy.

but of course, if you ever have any serious concerns, just call your doctor.

good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

WaitingSarah
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:32 PM

To me it sounds like you have an ovarin cyst. Which is not bad @ all. Lots of women have them. I have them.

My Name is Sarah ~

I am a Mommy to Autumn Rose ~ 11 Months

I am a Wife to Tom ~ 11 Years

LisHaKaY3
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:41 PM

what is that?!?

Quoting WaitingSarah:

To me it sounds like you have an ovarin cyst. Which is not bad @ all. Lots of women have them. I have them.

MommyIvy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:44 PM

You could also have BV. I had the mucus stuff and pain during sex and that is what it was from.

elismom122003
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:23 PM

I have pain like that during sex and I found out that I have a cyst on my right ovary that is perfectly normal during pregnancy, actually it helps keep the pregnancy going. Mine is larger than normal though, according to the u/s tech.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)