Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can this hurt my baby????

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

I kinda feel silly for asking, but I like to lay in bed and use my laptop!  It sits on my belly... is there any way that it would be harmful to the baby?  I'm don't have much of a bump yet so it's comfortable!  I've always done it and didn't think much of it until now!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Dixichic
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:30 PM

i wounldnt really think that its a problem. JMO tho

pregnancy calendar
MorganRaesMom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:30 PM

I really don't think that it would be a problem.

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

UCMamaMandy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:31 PM

NO! don't do it!  Just kidding, it's perfectly fine :o)  your baby is surrounded by a ton of amniotic fluid and it cushins your baby so well that you can even sleep on your tummy!  Seriously!  Picture it as a super strong, super full water balloon.  your baby is happily floating inside, and can't even tell you've got a laptop up there.

~Mandy~
Freebirthing, cloth-diapering, anti-vaxing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem breastfeeding, loving mama and wife!

girl on a swing                             breastfeeding                          in love
DD1 Hazel 06/02/06       DD2 Lucy 07/24/08       DH Sawn 07/21/06

mommieofone06
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:31 PM

you know what i dont think its silly i think its a great question that i would def love to know the answer to .

DAWNBLAIR
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:34 PM

I am going to say no... Reason being as I am typing this.... Guess where my laptop is.... ON MY BELLY! And i am 38.5 weeks...

NewMamaMowJoe
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Thanks!  I just wonder about the Wi-Fi and I've heard not to stand in front of the microwave blah blah blah!  I don't know if computers put off microwaves!!  Haha!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)