Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Due this month?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:55 PM
  • 22 Replies

Is anyone else due this month? I am due on the 25th.How is everyone feeling?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/photographerseek

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
seniortmb07
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:00 PM

I'm due on the 26th & I'm just at wits end with being pregnant. If he's not out by the 26th, I'm making them go in & get him. I've been sleeping between contractions for weeks and I can't stand it anymore, my emotions keep getting the best of me.

*****Ready for this? I'm 20 years old, with my first son on the way who just so happens to be mixed, high school graduate, planning on going back to college, Army Reserves kind of mom. I will formula feed, share my room with my son, won't let him CIO, will use disposable diapers, live at home with my mom. I'm not with his father and not sure where we stand at the moment but he is still involved, and I feed him the good stuff b/c I don't need junk food. I will continue on in my life without so much of a blink your way unless what you say is helpful and not rude. So thank you, I'm a young mom determined to break the stereotype b/c young mom's do it best!!*****

MrsBentine
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:03 PM

O wow im sorry how many contractions are you having?

Quoting seniortmb07:

I'm due on the 26th & I'm just at wits end with being pregnant. If he's not out by the 26th, I'm making them go in & get him. I've been sleeping between contractions for weeks and I can't stand it anymore, my emotions keep getting the best of me.

shopaholicmommy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:03 PM

I'm due on the 29th. As of Tuesday I was dilated to 2. I've been having contractions and menstrual type cramps for days now and not getting much sleep at all.

How are you feeling? Any progress as far as dilation?

AMZF812
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:06 PM

im due on the 15th .. so only 13 more days=]

ive gotten more and more uncomfortable. it feels like my pelvic region is being stretched apart .. it hurts so bad. sometimes i think he is just going to fall out, lol. the backaches have gotten a lot worse. like for example, i stood up for about 10 minutes to do the dishes and my back ached the entire time. oh and he for some reason has been kicking my bladder a lot more lately .. so im peeing like every 15 minutes. lol. i cant wait for it to be over with and for him to be here!

Quoting MrsBentine:

Is anyone else due this month? I am due on the 25th.How is everyone feeling?

MrsBentine
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:06 PM

I have no idea on dialation but have been having contractions quite a few a day.I see my doc on mon.

Quoting shopaholicmommy:

I'm due on the 29th. As of Tuesday I was dilated to 2. I've been having contractions and menstrual type cramps for days now and not getting much sleep at all.

How are you feeling? Any progress as far as dilation?

seniortmb07
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:25 PM

A million a day! Maybe not that much, but they get bad & close (2 min long 5 in apart) but they aren't getting me anywhere. I'm sitting at 1cm, have been all week. I'm been trying to walk, but after walking only 30 mins it hurts too bad to continue to walk.

Quoting MrsBentine:

O wow im sorry how many contractions are you having?

Quoting seniortmb07:

*****Ready for this? I'm 20 years old, with my first son on the way who just so happens to be mixed, high school graduate, planning on going back to college, Army Reserves kind of mom. I will formula feed, share my room with my son, won't let him CIO, will use disposable diapers, live at home with my mom. I'm not with his father and not sure where we stand at the moment but he is still involved, and I feed him the good stuff b/c I don't need junk food. I will continue on in my life without so much of a blink your way unless what you say is helpful and not rude. So thank you, I'm a young mom determined to break the stereotype b/c young mom's do it best!!*****

mommiekk
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Im due on the 12th and I am soooo ready! I dont know if Im dialated but I go to the doctors monday! I've tried everything, hot wings, the labor accuspressure, sex, chinese food, and I walk up and down stairs all day. Nothings sent me into labor so far! I've also been having those pelvic pains and horrible cramps but they are getting me nowhere! Hopefully something happens soon! Good luck to all you other mama's!

tattooed mommy Pictures, Images and Photoscutest boy Pictures, Images and Photos
Expecting a girl Pictures, Images and PhotosMarine wife Pictures, Images and Photos

MommysCrazy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:35 PM

I am due anywhere from the 26th to the 29th depending on which ultrasound date you use.....I am miserable, I have restless legs, I can't sleep more than 2 hours at a time because I have to pee....oh and I still don't have a crib

AshleyOlson
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:01 PM

i am due the 26th. no BH. no labor symptoms at all. i guess she is pretty cozy in there.

brittcobb20
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:03 PM

I am having a c-section on January 29th.However i'm not due until February 5th.

expecting girlboy n girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)