Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Double Stroller?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:27 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hello,

Does anybody have any experience with double strollers? I am twenty weeks pregnant and also have a 15 month old.  Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shawnalovesdon0
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:29 PM

i just got a graco due glider and its the greatest thing ever! great basket space

MommyIvy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:34 PM

I think we are gonna get this one...

KKM72386
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:35 PM

Do NOT get this stroller...I hate it!

Two-way Tandem Stroller
by SAFETY 1ST

I can't stear it at all! I have a 6 month old and a 2 year old...I think I am going to get a side-by-side one...I have heard they are easier to stear...

preview image

preview image

Emmaleths_mommy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:38 PM

I'm getting the Baby trend Sit N Stand as well!!  My dh and dd and I went to Target and took the display model off the shelf and tried it out lol  It steers great with dd on the back too!!  It also will accomodate ANY CAR SEAT!!  So you don't have to buy theirs!!  Its def. worth the $120!!!  Plus...I've stopped EVERY mom I've seen with one and they all swear by them too!!! 

ArleneE
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:42 PM

I bought one of those monkey backpack looking harness for my son who will be 16 months old the 14th of january.  We are going to try that since the last two times we went anywhere he spent more time walking himself than in the stroller that i was pushing and watching my husband run after him.  We are expected again the end of March so I am thinking that a double stroller wouldn't be much good by that time anyways.

1JN2BC
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:11 PM

i just got one. ive only used it once so far (baby #2 isn't here yet) but i loved it! it steers better than my single evenflow did! its a little long but what do you expect with a double? it also fold up pretty small for a double. way smaller than any other double i've ever seen. good luck momma!

(mine is a diferent color but otherwise the same)

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3238413

pregnancy calendar
baby growth
momytobex4
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:12 PM

I Love Love Love my double stroller. I am actually on my 2nd one because i wore the 1st one out lol. I am thinking about getting a triple stroller because when this baby is born i will have a 7, 4 and 3 year old and the 4 and 3 year old love riding in a stroller. Babies R Us has alot of different ones to choose from.

haleyleedy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:13 PM

I am getting the baby trend sit to stand double.

pregnancy

Sick of the Drama in other Pregnancy groups ??  Join Me at Pregnancy Support- NO DRAMA

http://www.cafemom.com/group/94049

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)