Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Monitors!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

Which baby monitor would everyone suggest? We have one from our son but its ALWAYS buzzing if our laptop or cell phones are near it! I want to buy a new one but I want suggestions on what everybody likes!! I want to stay away from the video monitoring ones.....I think they are neat but I know I would just sit around staring at it all day and I would like to avoid that! Other then that I am not picky....price doesnt matter as long as the distance is good and the interference is minimal!

expecting girl                                      baseball
            Makayla  due 2/23/09!!                                  Matthew Dylan 3/9/05

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
aasneaky6
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:34 PM

I have no idea...my baby monitor does the same thing. Look online and view customer feedback. That always helps me.

NESmith63
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:21 PM

BUMP

expecting girl                                      baseball
            Makayla  due 2/23/09!!                                  Matthew Dylan 3/9/05

Dixichic
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:25 PM

BUMP! i am in the same predicament i need new ones to so i would also like to see everyones suggestions.

pregnancy calendar
my_fallen_angel
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:28 PM

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8342862

This is what we bought- and love it! It also monitors the room temp, and lights up :-) Great price too! Good luck.

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

Allison7777
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Sorry, ours are the vedio monitors. I love them though. I thought at first I would look at it all the time, but I have found that because I am able to see the baby (or now 3 year old) at a glance, I get much more done because I can tell if he is quiet awake or still sleeping. I wouldn't trade my monitor for the world!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)