Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird question...please answer :) (PIOG)

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:50 PM
  • 6 Replies

ok well i am currently TTC #2 hoping this is the month.... Af isntdue for 3-4 more days... well i have been feeling verey fatigued..... nausious(but no vomiting) and also when i went to get dressed i looked in tthe mirror and i have these incredibly blue veins all over my chest going down to my breasts and i can even see them in my nipples(sorry if tmi)... could  this be an early sign of pregnancy... ive been doing some reading and i get mixed reviews on it..... so any pinions or advice will greatly be appreciated!!!!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nicolea86
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:52 PM

It could be pregnancy or just hormones unfortunately....i hate the waiting game!!! Hopefully you don't have to go through another AF!

Mommy of 2 boys and a baby on the way.

MommyIvy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:52 PM

I'm not sure. You could take a test and see what it says. If its a negative then try again in a week or so.

chel1195
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Fatigue and nausea yes- I'm not sure about the veins tho.  I'm looking at my boobs now and yeah my veins are more pronounced than normal.

**I am Chelsie, 23 and I am a single and pregnant mom.  I met and married the love of my life at 18.  I devoted my world to him and the life I thought we were building, together.  I followed him as he joined the Army because, it was his dream.  I believed all the lies he whispered in my ear and now I am here.  Going through a rough divorce after discovering his affairs and carrying another one of his children.  So if I seem a little bitter on the topic of 'men' I'm sorry, just pass my reply right on up.**

myspace.com/starter_wife_05

krystaldawn_21
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Lay down on your bed and press right above your pubic bone.If your pregnant you can usually feel a hard lump.Also for the heck of it you could take one of those early test as well.I did 6 days before and it came up positive.

kaciewor
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:06 PM

don't know sorry!

Proud wife to Jeff~  Mommy to Lainey* expecting another little one April 30th!stork

kissmiss213
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:28 PM

you could be. have u taken ur temp? if ur preggo it stays raised a bit for a few weeks after conception. i would wait though, dont take the test now cause u might not have enough of the hormones yet (even for the ones that say u can test 5 days early). good luck!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)