Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which one?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Which one do you prefer?

Options:

The 1st one (purple)

The 2nd one (teal and brown)

Neither

I love them both

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

We're not finding out what we're having this time.  We already have 2 boys and really hoping for a girl though.  Anyways, this past week we've been talking about how we would do the baby's room if it were a girl (if its a boy we'll just use stuff we already have).  So I was looking a crib sets and found 2 I really like.  The first one is the one we initially picked.  We talked about using green and purple as our colors.  I'm not a girly girl and defintely don't want to do pink.  Then today I found this 2nd crib set and I really like it too....but it would do away with the whole green and purple color theme....so which do you like better?

Feel free to leave a comment with your opinion....

pregnancy week by week

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kierri
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:27 PM

I personally love the teal and brown set. I LOVE the color brown with pink or blue or whatever so I would go with that! However, the purple one is very pretty as well but I wouln't buy it just because its purple. I have something against purple.. haha

pamelam20
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:27 PM

I really love the purple one but they are both cute!

JadenR
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Me too!...But I personally think since you have 2 boys already I would go with something more girly...I don't know I have a boy and if the next baby is a girl we definitely want to go with something pink or purple..lol

Quoting Kierri:

I personally love the teal and brown set. I LOVE the color brown with pink or blue or whatever so I would go with that! However, the purple one is very pretty as well but I wouln't buy it just because its purple. I have something against purple.. haha

StaceysMom4706
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:32 PM

i love them both but i picked the first one because its just a little more girly!!!!

Alexandria

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)