Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guilty pleasures during pregnancy.... NO JUDGING!!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:46 PM
  • 137 Replies

Everyone has their guilty pleasures during pregnancy. They range from innocent to not so innocent. Some people eat a cookie when they know they should be eating carrots or they have a cigarette.

What is your guilty pleasure? My guilty pleasure is.... I like to take hot baths at least 3 times a week. I did this with my first pregnancy ( I didn't know I wasn't supposed to. I just thought I couldn't get in to hot tubs) Nothing happened to my son (he actually seemed to enjoy it) and I really enjoy my baths so I still do it with this pregnancy and I hope nothing negative comes of it.

Again no judging this is for fun and if someone has a beer once a month then who are we to judge? It is there child not ours so post nicely!

pregnancy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JGRIMMER
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:47 PM

I'd be careful not to make them too hot!

spittersmommy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:50 PM

I enjoy an occasional red bull........I was totally adicted to them before I got pregnant and I have cut WAY down but if I know it's going to be a really long day I sneak one in............

ashmc923
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:50 PM

even though i keep an eye on how much i take in... i loooooooove my caffine, no coffee, but soda's are my weakness, and i crack for queso at mexican restraunts i can't help it.  but she seems to be doing fine in there... even though she needs to come out now! She's due the 5th...oh and spicy foods so don't work. :op

RustedRalncoat
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:51 PM

I was in love with mexican food when I was Pg with my son and I am absolutely head over heels for queso..... I didn't know we weren't supposed to have it until this pregnancy oh well what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger right???

Quoting ashmc923:

even though i keep an eye on how much i take in... i loooooooove my caffine, no coffee, but soda's are my weakness, and i crack for queso at mexican restraunts i can't help it.  but she seems to be doing fine in there... even though she needs to come out now! She's due the 5th...oh and spicy foods so don't work. :op

pregnancy
Jillian
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:52 PM

I love my ice cream and hot dogs. ANd you can enjoy your hot baths as many times as you'd like it's not dangerous unless you get so over heated your get dizzy and/or queazy which i'm sure you aren't or you would be enjoying it so much!

having a baby

baby

chel1195

Baths are fine- says my doctor.  As long as you are not raising your temp that much!

Coffee-  I was an avid coffee drinker before getting pregnant.  I drank coffee all day every day, lol!  I have cut down so much!!!  I only have about one cup a week and it is mixed with caffeine free.  Yummo- I love coffee and it is probably what I miss the most!

**I am Chelsie, 23 and I am a single and pregnant mom.  I met and married the love of my life at 18.  I devoted my world to him and the life I thought we were building, together.  I followed him as he joined the Army because, it was his dream.  I believed all the lies he whispered in my ear and now I am here.  Going through a rough divorce after discovering his affairs and carrying another one of his children.  So if I seem a little bitter on the topic of 'men' I'm sorry, just pass my reply right on up.**

myspace.com/starter_wife_05

Fellie

Umm....chocolate. lol  I can't get myself to drink caffiene or alcohol (and I'm not old enough) and I definately don't want to smoke but I sure do eat a lot of chocolate.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
pregnancy
Alli_Ann
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:53 PM

I snuck out for some ME time the other day and told my DS and DH that I was at Ikea shopping the whole time. I was actually blowing $25 in nickle slot machines. It may be a LONG time before I get to gamble again with the new baby coming this month. 

Nobody understands.

Alli Ann

pregnancy calendar
luv2bamom1124
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Pepsi!  It is a habit I just can't kick.  I only have 1 or 2 glasses a day, but it makes me happy! :)

momofeddienseb
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Caffeine and Candy. Who can enjoy McDonalds WITHOUT a diet coke?? lol not i

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)