Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

any one elses body hurts just from laying down?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 3:17 AM
  • 7 Replies

I was lying on my side and just watching an hour show and my back and shoulders and butt and hips and legs and well everything hurts, just from laying on it, i guess cause my stomach is so heavy. i dont know, but any one else do that?

by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 3:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
soupcan
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 3:20 AM

After a long day, once I lay down it hurts to turn or move or get up.  I think it's because my body starts to stiffen up from not moving.  I'm just so ready to not be pregnant anymore.  I want my mobile body back!

~Amy

pregnancy week by week
liddellmama
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 3:22 AM

Quoting soupcan:

After a long day, once I lay down it hurts to turn or move or get up.  I think it's because my body starts to stiffen up from not moving.  I'm just so ready to not be pregnant anymore.  I want my mobile body back!

ditto I will feel good to go all day and then when I lay down I am fine until I go to move or get up. It feels like my hips are going to pop off.

DEXTER WILL BE HERE VIA C/S ON 2/12/09
luvmybaby430
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 3:25 AM

I know me too.

Quoting soupcan:

PinkPanther112
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 3:36 AM

I hurt all the time... I really just wish there was ONE part of my poor body that didn't hurt! My feet,  knees, hips, back, shoulders, neck, elbows... GAH I'm falling apart it seems lol!

demecia1
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 3:52 AM

oh my god me too...my body hurts all day everyday I just freakin hate it

CAgirl1214
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 3:58 AM

not usually when i'm on the couch but a night's sleep does that to me these days.  Especially in my belly.  It's like my abs hurt when i try to sit up at all.  I don't know what i do in my sleep to cause it.

pregnancy week by week
ch2ndtimemom
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 6:18 AM

It's so weird....I'll wake UP in the morning and feel like I've been using the ThighMaster all night!!  I hate that.....and my hips/butt always fall asleep in the evening while I'm sprawled on the couch.  BUT THE WORST PART:  Having to roll over in the night because my entire body is numb, and having to make it a "three point turn" just to make it to my other side!!  THAT'S depressing!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)