Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now I understand

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:28 AM
  • 2 Replies

I finally understand why some people refuse to let the doctor do cervical checks on them.  I had a doctor's apointment today.  I have been having contractions and a lot of painful sensations in what I thought was my cervix, since Friday.  SO I thought for sure that I had made some progress.  I expected to be at a 3 but I kept telling myself I would be happy with a two.  I have been at a one for 2 weeks prior to this apointment. 

Well she checked and said that I was still a 1 and I about wanted to cry.  I get so depressed.  I know that means nothing.  My baby could come tomorrow or she could wait until I get induced on the 5th.  However, even though I know that I still leave so sad.  I feel like my body does not know what it is supposed to do, like I could be the woman that is pregnant forevor.  That is if I was not going to be induced if she does not come before then. 

I never got this frustrated with my 1st pregnancy.  Like I was ready to be done, but onyl because it was so hot.  I never had contractions that teased the hell out of me either though.  I am just so tired of being in pain all the time. 

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
StacieBudd
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:02 AM

You should be happy with it. I mean some people arnt even dialated before they go into labor!

I was only 2 when I went in last week and I came out with my baby girl!

nanasmommy07
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:15 AM

Awe..I understand! I went in with my DD and was a 2 for what seemed like forever. But when they finally induced me, I was at a 3 or 4. My Dr. said I was already in the beginning stages of labor. I know it's frustrating, but you'd be surprised at what your body will do when IT is ready!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)