Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'am so nervous

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:50 AM
  • 4 Replies

Omg I can't believe the day has finally came after a very long long 9 months. In less than 5 hours I will be heading to the birthcenter to get induced. I'm nervous but yet excited at the same time. I will have my little guy sometime later today if I don't have problems. Which, I hope I don't but you never know. I've had so much support from my friends that have been induced with their kids and it defintely helps with my confidence level. Yet it's my first labor with having the father of my child around to support me. I had to do my first pregnancy by myself with my mom. I guess you can say that I'm nervous because I know this is his first everything so I'm hoping I will be not to hard on him. Wow, I just can't believe it that I'm finally going to be meeting the little guy that's been in my tummy for so many months. Also one more thing, just wanted to thank all the ladies here for helping me through my journey over the past 9 months. The advice and support has really helped me. Thank you mamas and cafemom!..

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Spoot
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Congrats and good luck!!  I'm going in today too.

jarah03
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:52 AM

Wish you the best of luck!  I still have 6 weeks left!

hamhock
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:54 AM

Wish you the best its so awsome to experience giving birth.

Ilovemybbgrl
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Good luck mama!! Please once you get under way, send me labor vibes! My contractions keep coming, but need to get stronger!! I need all the vibes I can get!! =P

Congradulations on your lil one!! DONT FORGET TO POST PIX!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)