Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm barely 29 weeks and I am out of room..

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:10 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ugg- I just can't get comfortable and my belly feels so tight- I can't imagine there will be anymore space for the baby to grow. I have had a knot in my calve for days now every since a horrible painful and paralyzing cramp a few days ago. I can can't decide if I am hot or if I cold.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
rybell04
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:55 AM

sounds like we are experiencing the same amazing side effects of pregnancy :) i am 27 wekks and i don't believe it is physically possible for my hard as a rock belly to stretch out any further.... and my cramp is in my right toe... sounds odd but it is only on my right toe throughout the day! the sad thing is we still have over two months to go :( but it is going to be worth it!

linzhh
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:16 AM

Im in the same boat! My tummy is soo tight, how am is my belly gonna grow for another 10 weeks. It just doesnt seem possible. I guess we'll see. good luck!!

****LINDSAY****

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Mother of 2 angel babies and one on the way.
MorganRaesMom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:14 AM

That's funny because that's when it happened to me, was at like 28 or 29 weeks with this pregnancy, I'm now 32 weeks and it honestly seems like it's getting worse every couple days. Gota love the 3'rd trimester :P

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)