Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

insomnia

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:30 AM
  • 7 Replies

IM 24 WEEKS PREGNANT AND CANT SLEEP YIKES! IS ANY OTHERS SUFFEREING FROM PREGNANCY INSOMNIA? IT REALLY SUCKS,,,

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ambcutie24
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:33 AM

I am right there with you I am 17 weeks and cant seem to fall asleep before 4 am and get up at 7

excitedmomma2b
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:35 AM

I KNOW IT REALLY SUCKS I CANT GET TO SLEEP UNTIL ABOUT 4,5, OR 6 LOL AND THEN I HAVE CLASS TUESDAY AND THURSDAY SO THAT DOESNT HELP!! DO YOU KNOW WAT YOUR HAVING

SparklesNC
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:44 AM

i personally couldnt be more tired however something is wrong with my laptop and so im sitting here on my desktop while the dell guy fixes it...this process has been going on since 12am...im about to die

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

LauraMisch
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:45 AM

every pregnancy - my insomnia intensifies ... yes it does suck very much

Goin' on 3!!! Check out our progress and other fun tidbits @ http://mischbebes.blogspot.com/

excitedmomma2b
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:04 AM

Quoting SparklesNC:

i personally couldnt be more tired however something is wrong with my laptop and so im sitting here on my desktop while the dell guy fixes it...this process has been going on since 12am...im about to die

Well that must suck!! I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY LABTOP I HAVE AH DAG ON ACER LOL!! BUT RIGHT NOW JUST NEED A BUDDY TO TALK TO I CANT SLEEP AT ALL I DON GET TIRED UNTIL ABOUT 6 IN THE MORNING .. :(

rudie452
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:26 AM

I made this exact post in our June 2009 group.  I seem to wake up around 2 or 4 every night and I'm not going to be until 10 or 11:30!!! 

I think I"m gonna start taking naps in the afternoon!  crossing fingers--b/c I never can seem to sleep during the day!  can't wait for 3rd tri. when I get all tired again! :)

BooBear81
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:55 AM

are we twins??? It's like clockwork- asleep at midnight, up at 3:30. ARGH! I haven't slept well in months! But, at least I am sleeping- I didn't for two weeks and  had to take stuff (which didn't work)... I am not sure how I am functioning, but 3 hours of sleep is all I get and somehow all I need- not that I wouldn't love to be able to pass back out and not listen to DH snore.

Quoting rudie452:

I made this exact post in our June 2009 group.  I seem to wake up around 2 or 4 every night and I'm not going to be until 10 or 11:30!!! 

I think I"m gonna start taking naps in the afternoon!  crossing fingers--b/c I never can seem to sleep during the day!  can't wait for 3rd tri. when I get all tired again! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)