Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

35 weeks and little movement

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:10 AM
  • 4 Replies

I am 35 weeks today and I noticed for the past 2 days that my little girl isn't moving as much as she was. I'm feeling some movement, but nothing like she was doing. Should I be concerned? I have a doc apt tomorrow should I wait to bring it up then?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NESmith63
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:13 AM

I had a couple days like that last week. I freaked out and called the dr and they did an NST and she was just fine! A day or so after that she started moving like crazy again and has been like that since.

expecting girl                                      baseball
            Makayla  due 2/23/09!!                                  Matthew Dylan 3/9/05

jessika33
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:17 AM

nothing to worry about you have to remember shes running out of room in there!! hang in there momma your almost there!good

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

during pregnancy
fsuandi7
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:18 AM

Yeah, I'm still feeling a little bit of movement so I'm not as worried, but still. She is moving right now...maybe she is just running out of room in there or something. I guess I'll bring it up to doc tomorrow morning. Thanks

Mommyof2soon411
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:40 PM

frist of all hun just stay calm and relax and just remember she's just running out of room to move around in there it's 100% normal but if you need to talk to your doc about it....good luck mama =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)