Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ughz....MAY AND JUNE

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:33 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am Due June 9th, both of my babies were born 2-3 weeks early, and I am starting to freak about all the birthdays that are also in may and June!

These are the dates to try to make sure the baby STAYS inside that are around my due date....

May20 Aunt's birthday....May21 Parent's Anniversary....May26 Sister-inlaw and Grandma's bday....May 31 DH birthday......June 6 Cousin's wedding! (THIS YEAR).....june7 Cousin's birthday......June 11 MY anniversary to my sexy hubby......

THIS IS CRAZY! Just an insane time of year, but this baby will make it an amazing time of year for us! 

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
aconrad
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:36 AM
I am due March 29th and Im just trying to avoid April 1st and my bday March 14th. Baby can come any other days but those.
athenagmb
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:40 AM

I am due April 26th and I always have my babies early from pre eclampisa but my son who will be 2 his birthday is april 9th I hope to have there birthdays a little apart. My sister and I are very close with our birthdays she is march 16 and I am march 31 growing up we always shared partys I don't want to do that with my kids

orcadarwin
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:44 AM

I'm due March 25, but we are having a C-section on March 23, which happens to be my sister's 40th birthday.  She can't have kids, so she dotes on her niece and nephews.  She more excited than I am, I think.  We have a busy May and June too.  May 1 is my husband's birthday, May 2 is his dad's birthday, May 10 is my niece's birthday, May 19 is my birthday, May 20 is my parents anniversary, June 12 is my oldest son's birthday.  This year, my husband's brother decided to get married, on March 21.  Two days before I go in to the hospital for the C-section. 

militaryfam4
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:49 AM

yeah i hear ya my birthday is march 24 my daughters is april 13th and my other daughters is may 14 and my due date is may 29th and i always go around 38 weeks so that puts right around my daughters 6th birthday. i would feel so bad if i was giving birth or in the hosptial on her bday. so i even have to make sure my friend has my shower at the begining of march to bypass all the b-days to coming up. those are a busy couple months for us.

nicolea86
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:49 AM

Yeah, that's not half of may or june but the ones that are around the due date..I really wish May and june werent such expensive months! My sister inlaw is turning 17 this year.....so BLAH lil miss attitude if she got to share a birthday with this baby....

Quoting orcadarwin:

I'm due March 25, but we are having a C-section on March 23, which happens to be my sister's 40th birthday.  She can't have kids, so she dotes on her niece and nephews.  She more excited than I am, I think.  We have a busy May and June too.  May 1 is my husband's birthday, May 2 is his dad's birthday, May 10 is my niece's birthday, May 19 is my birthday, May 20 is my parents anniversary, June 12 is my oldest son's birthday.  This year, my husband's brother decided to get married, on March 21.  Two days before I go in to the hospital for the C-section. 

zoyesmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:52 AM

My daughter Jaydns bday is March 01, My daughter Zoyes Bday is May 11, My bday is May 12, and my brothers bday is June 07.. lol.. and i have a son due April 30, 2009.. <--my daughter zoye was late, so im guessing Rylee will be late too.... in may... lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)