Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just found out I am pregnant

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:39 AM
  • 14 Replies

Ok everyone a couple of days ago I took 2 positive pregnancy tests and my husband and I are so excited! This is my 3rd baby, my 2 oldest girls are almost 8 and 4, so i have not been pregnant in nearly 5 yrs!!! I feel brand new at this, lol. Like I dont know what to expect, its silly I know but still at the really excited nervous stage. So far I am prob around 7 wks and with the other pregnancies I was sick by now and could not stay awake! So far I have not been sick at all but exhausted just not extremely tired.  Did anyone feel this nervous even after having children??

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Savvychick
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:41 AM

I have a 11 YO and a 7 YO,  And my youngest just Turned 1 on Saturday so I felt  it was all brand new when I was pregnant with the last one.  Now I am Pregnant AGAIN and due in July.

sosojenn
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:43 AM

My daughter will be 4 years old in a couple months.
I'm 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I feel like this is my first time lol I'm reading everything there is about pregnancy and I'm so anxious...it's still so early though lol.
I'm a little nauseous but not too bad, i'm exhausted...i'm at work right now and I'm dying to take a nap....I have a bottomless pit for a stomach too haha.

Beth83291
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:44 AM

I have a 5 1/2 yo and am due in may with #2.. Feels like starting all over! I don't remember what it's like LOL

lucky_gurl_1017
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:46 AM

*I am prego with #3 also... I have 2 boys ages 5 yrs and 3 yrs, and baby girl due March!!! yay!! But yeah after my last son i would get nervous thinking about getting prego again and all the labor stuff. lol.... But i had a very rough labor with my last son so thats prolly why.... Now im almost 31 weeks and im PRAYING this labor goes smooth!!! To make things worse, the other night hubby and i was on youtube.com and we looked up "women giving birth" b/c i wanted to see some at home labors well it brought up ALL labors, and now im soooo scared to have this baby!!! Hubby keeps making fun of me but like i told him, when your having a baby you dont really see "down there" YUCK!!!!!!!!!! I dont blame ANY man for not looking at the head when it comes out. LOL.. So your not alone!! Have a great Pregnancy!!!!!!! Are you wanting a boy this time????*

mommyofmaknchz
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Hey i know how you feel. I have  3 yr old and almost 2 yr old and i was sick from the day i got a positive until the day they were born. This  time around i didn't get sick until i was around 7 weeks and then it hit me like a brick wall. I have been so sick up until about a week ago and it has drastically minimized although it is still present. I am due in July. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Give it a couple weeks to sink in and then so things will com back to you and you won't feel so nervous.

MyM
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:53 AM
I took the first test a week ago and was very sad to find out it was negative but still no period so I waited for 5 more looong! days and it was positive! My son is 2 years and 9months old an I am very nervous and excited about this pregnancy. It feels like the first time but now I am twice as happy because I have my son to share this beautiful time with.
lmstanko
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Wow I am glad to see that I am not the only one who is the nervous even after being pregnant before!

So someone asked if we are hoping for a boy, yes we are sooo much, after having 2 girls its def time to change it up also hubby is sick of being the only guy around lol. people are telling me i am prob having a boy because this so is a very different pregnancy than the girls, like i said i would have been sick 3 wks ago with them and it was horrible morning sickness but not sick at all just a really full feeling at all times.

Also did anyone else feel like well its not cramping but lots if tingling sensations and like a stretching feeling its so hard to explain because its not like menstual cramps but its a weird almost annoying kinda feeling in my abdomain?? Anyone else experiance, i dont remember that with my other pregnancies either

sosojenn
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Quoting lmstanko:

Also did anyone else feel like well its not cramping but lots if tingling sensations and like a stretching feeling its so hard to explain because its not like menstual cramps but its a weird almost annoying kinda feeling in my abdomain?? Anyone else experiance, i dont remember that with my other pregnancies either

I have that too.
I was told it's ligaments stretching?
It's pretty annoying and at first I was freaking out about it but now it's whatever.
I'm just ready to get round and look pregnant lol

lmstanko
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:05 PM

I cant wait till my belly gets big again either! But i dont want to have another 9 lb baby, my oldest was 9.7 and my youngest was 8.13 so i am really going to watch what i eat and prob start walking and doing some excersize nothing too extreme of course.

Quoting sosojenn:

Quoting lmstanko:

I have that too.
I was told it's ligaments stretching?
It's pretty annoying and at first I was freaking out about it but now it's whatever.
I'm just ready to get round and look pregnant lol

ashybaby87
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:16 PM

congrats on the pregnancy!!

*NEW PLACE TO BUY & SELL* -no listing fees!
http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/ashybaby87

FREE stuff for their coming baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)