Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:46 AM
  • 8 Replies

Let me start off by saying I love all of you gals.  You are very informative and helpful and I don't know what I would do with out all of you.  I am 12 week and 6 days along and yesterday I felt very prego, my belly stuck out and I just felt prego.  Now to day my belly is flatter and doesn't stick out as much  and I don't feel prego.  Is this normal?  This is my second baby and I don't remember anything like this with DD.  Maybe I just want to look prego sooner because I want to be big and round.  I don't know anything would make me feel better at this point.

Thanks

Courtney

pregnant belly

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
1JN2BC
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:50 AM

i didnt feel prego for a long time with my 2nd. i wanted the belly as soon as i found out so i could tell the world! even after i started telling people (around 19 weeks... it almost killed me to keep it a secret that long) no one believed i was preg. or the figured i had just found out and was only a couple weeks. here is a pic of me from mid pregnancy... i was 22.5 weeks in this pic and people still didnt believe i was preg. i took longer to show with this one that i did my first and i thought i was going to show sooner so i was kind of disappointed. lol. youll feel preg soon enough and miss the days you didnt! good luck momma!

pregnancy

baby growth
KaelensMommy06
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:51 AM

I feel that way at times like some days I look and feel like I'm about four or five months along and ta other times I don't even look like I'm preg at all and I 'm also preg with my second baby I think it may be just something that happens your not alone I feel that way also

Mommy 2 Kaelen Xizaiver and expecting#2 August 2009pregnant belly

BooBear81
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:54 AM

you are still early- early enough that bloating can come and go and make your belly come and go, too.  It happened to me alot in the beginning of this pregnancy. And on the days that I looked really pregnant, my symptoms were more intense. My doctor said it was because of the hormone fluctuations causing the symptoms impacts the bloating, too...

It  was a little unnerving... but once I hit 15 weeks, the belly never went away...

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Its normal :) You should be bloated in the beginning and then one morning you will wake up and it will be gone...I was around 12 weeks when I woke up one morning and the bump was gone. I also didnt have any symptoms of pregnancy until 8 weeks, I didnt even know I was pregnant...I had one day when I felt off and took the test on a whim but, it could have been a stomach bug.  Also, the baby could have moved further back.

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

blazinstarzz
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:04 PM

I feel the same way I am big sometimes and little some other times!! its normal!!

kingandqueen103
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I'm going through the same thing!  I showed almost immediately after finding out I was pregnant with my DD (I mean you could look at me & tell I was pregnant at 9 weeks!), but so far with this one, I'm not showing very much at all.  Some days I see a little belly, but it goes away.  Every pregnancy is different & pretty soon we'll all be big & showing--LOL 

kels617
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:15 PM

So I'm not nearly as far along but this is my second pregnancy and I've noticed a lot of bloating and fullness. Some days it's more than others, so I guess its normal! lol

KatieFlower
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I am on my second pregnancy and I am 8 weeks and I thought I was getting a tiny rounding but now I am completely flat.  I guess it is bloating.  i cant wait for my bump either.  My bump didnt show up until 8 months last time so wish me luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)