Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM BUMMED! Need to Vent!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:49 AM
  • 1 Replies

Ok, i hope no one gets offended about this and i am sorry if you do i dont mean to..but we found out we were pregnant with our 3rd baby 10/08/2008 but found out it was in my tube and had to terminate but before that was successful my tube ruptured on 10/26/2008 and i lost a liter of blood and lost my left tube but i have both my ovaries and my right tube. I had a regular period a week after the surgery and then Dec 2 i bled for 4 days...not heavy and then I bled for 2 days but was reddish brown Jan 2nd. Well we are trying to get pregnant and i am bummed that so far the test says negative even tho i have the signs of being pregnant that i had with the 1st 3 pregnancies. I see these other ladies getting positives and i just get bummed. Im the type that it takes up to 4 blood tests to show a positive...i have never shown a positive on a pee test. With my 3rd baby/pregnancy it took 4 blood tests to show a positive. Well my doc isnt worried that I havent had a regular period but he said it should take a few months and its been 2 almost 3 months and no regular period that I had before pregnancy. So I am getting scared but all of my tests that can cause a damper in things are ABSOLUTELY NORMAL!  So im confused. But as soon as I get  a positive i have to be monitored to make sure it isnt another ectopic pregnancy since my chances go up since after having one already. I didnt even have the risk factors for ectopic pregnancy either...

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sparklebug86
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:53 AM

No one should be offended by your post. You had no option about the "abortion." I am VERY pro-life and in the beginning my dr. told me that my pregnancy may have been in the tubes because I was bleeding. I was sooo devestated and didnt want the abortion but, you have no choice at that point and you did what you HAD to do!

I hope you get pregnant again soon and I hope that all works out well for you!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)