Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question ???

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

Does anyone have any advice about pants. Ive noticed in some pics some of you r wearing jeans and stuff. Maternity jeans do not fit me because my body is so small ( not my stomach) HAHA and im sick of wearing sweats doesnt make me feel to sexy for my bf when we do get to go out. Any advise???

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MorganRaesMom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:19 PM

How far along are you? Maternity pants and jeans didn't fit me up unti like 3 or 4 weeks ago... I got a good small pair from Old Navy because I'm not that big either. I'm 32 weeks.

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

nathans_mom407
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:19 PM

I didn't fit maternity jeans until I was nearly 30 weeks. Get a bella band.  you can wear your own jeans.  also try Old Navy.  I found an xs there that I fit a little earlier.

JenniferM1784
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:21 PM

I am 22 weeks today...before prego i wore a size 0 in juniors i look like a 13 year old seriously !

MorganRaesMom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Yeah I was wearing a size 2 or 3 before getting pregnant, you're still early so I'm guessing thta you're not HUGE right now. I'd wait, I know it's annoying I got so sick of wearing sweats and lose pants too. But honestly check out Old navy if you haven't already.

Quoting JenniferM1784:

I am 22 weeks today...before prego i wore a size 0 in juniors i look like a 13 year old seriously !

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

JenniferM1784
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:22 PM

im sorry what is a belly band..ive never heard of it =(

Quoting nathans_mom407:

I didn't fit maternity jeans until I was nearly 30 weeks. Get a bella band.  you can wear your own jeans.  also try Old Navy.  I found an xs there that I fit a little earlier.

JenniferM1784
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:23 PM

k thank you for ur help !

Quoting MorganRaesMom:

Yeah I was wearing a size 2 or 3 before getting pregnant, you're still early so I'm guessing thta you're not HUGE right now. I'd wait, I know it's annoying I got so sick of wearing sweats and lose pants too. But honestly check out Old navy if you haven't already.

Quoting JenniferM1784:

fsuandi7
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:28 PM

Seriously when you get to be like 35 weeks you are going to want the sweat pants. Its the only thing that fits and buying a bunch of maternity clothes is a waste I did and I don't wear any of them. I just bought bigger sweatpants and i'm as comfy as one can be at this point. It gets hard to put your pants on...it hurts me just to lft my legs cuz baby is so low. PLus after the baby comes sweatpants are good...comfy and will make great work out clothes. I know what you mean though about feeling sexy...but if your bf is like most men they find pregnancy sexy and all that goes with it

nathans_mom407
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Bella Band.  It is a stretchy piece of fabric that goes around your belly to keep your pants up when you can't close them.  You can't tell the zipper is open. I got one on Amazon.com for about $25 with free shipping.  (I sound like a commercial! lol!)

Quoting JenniferM1784:

im sorry what is a belly band..ive never heard of it =(

Quoting nathans_mom407:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)