Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some Symptoms

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ok, so I'm sure that I'm getting on some of you mamas nerves but I'm so nervous and cautious and excited and tired of second guessing that I want to make sure that you guys think the way I do. So here are my symptoms, tell me what you think. If you think I'm pregnant, if you think I'm depressed, even if you don't care, I want to hear your opinions. PLEASE?!

AF is 10 days late

I'm always exhuasted, in bed no later than 9p everynight and still trying to not fall asleep at work every day

I'm either starving or not hungry and feeling sick

lower back pain

headache

sore, not horribly but enough for me to notice, and slightly larger boobs

I have taken 3 pt's and all came back negative.

getting up to pee atleast once every night.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
prmami2b
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Sounds like you could be pregnant... you have to wait some more before a test will reveal the results... GL

jgirl04
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:45 PM

There is a small possibility. But you could also have anxiety, vitamin deficiency, or just over working yourself which may be why you're tired a lot. I don't know your personal life...I'm just guessing here, but I would schedule an appt with a doctor and possibly get a test done by bloodwork.

expecting boy

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I have been taking prenatal vitamins, hoping that that's enough but I have been trying to eat healthier to avoid the vitamin deficiency, although I don't have a past history of it.

I don't work that hard, at work or at home so that's not really an issue. I haven't been stressed or anything lately either.

I thought that the hormone levels would be visible if you're 10days late. Not 10days past ovulation, but my pd was supposed to be here 10days ago. ?

Quoting jgirl04:

There is a small possibility. But you could also have anxiety, vitamin deficiency, or just over working yourself which may be why you're tired a lot. I don't know your personal life...I'm just guessing here, but I would schedule an appt with a doctor and possibly get a test done by bloodwork.

melhayes
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:12 PM

I would get a blood test done to be sure. I have heard of people getting false negatives a few weeks AF was due. Another reason you could be late is that you might be stressing over the fact of possibly being pregnant, even good stressing can cause you to be late. Good luck.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
lisalmeyer86
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:39 PM

It should show up on a pt since you are over a week late but just because it should doesnt mean it will, sometimes it just doesnt show up at all. Everybody is different. Your symptoms could be a million different things. Theres several reasons that you could be late too. If you really want to know for sure then go get a blood test done to find out, as far as I know those are always acurate. It might take another week or so for your hormone levels to be high enough to show up in urine. There are too many different possibilities for you to definately be pregnant, wait it out and see what happens.

LovingIT2008
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Sounds possible:) GOOD LUCK

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:07 PM

I would like to get as many opinions as I can.bump

virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Sounds like you might be preggers but you might be testing to soon. Did you by chance start early your last period? Just a thought you could be trying to get back on track if you did. Also some people can't do the hpt you may have to go in and have blood test done.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:48 PM

I did start early last month! But I haven't been feeling like I'm going to start anytime either, if it is trying to reset itself, I'm still late, but I could be over-stressing about being pregnant and making AF late? Wow, that makes sense. It saddens me to realize that but atleast I won't be shocked when they tell me I'm not pregnant. :/

Quoting virgobaby1978:

Sounds like you might be preggers but you might be testing to soon. Did you by chance start early your last period? Just a thought you could be trying to get back on track if you did. Also some people can't do the hpt you may have to go in and have blood test done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)